Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I Didn't Get to Say Goodbye

I never saw her walking away, nor send her off with an EPIC GLOMP. I blame my job, and I blame my transport-lessness. I also blame me.

I guess, in a way, I figured if I didn't see her off then she didn't go away to another continent in the far end of the world where the deer, kangaroos and boomerangs, err, play. Or fly. Whichever.

If you don't see someone leaving, then she didn't really, and she just went on a quite long holiday, that's all. In a far off place. Like, if I didnt' see her go then she is just right around the corner, and I can retreat into my stupid little bubble world, and we can all still go Broga Hill.

(Sorry V dear. I wanted to go see you off so bad, but denial and duty destroyed me.)

Hope you can still see my blog in Aussie.

I can't get the image of Hugh Jackman half-naked on a bull out of my mind, so forever now Australia = Hugh Jackman half -naked on a bull. To me. So I can't see the place having Internet and stuff.

(I know they prolly kick our Screamyx in the nuts with their broadband over there but I AM IN DENIAL DAMMIT)

I miss you already, so this post is for YOU.

It's Midnight here, in the Garden of Google and Evil (insects). I am up to finish off some work, and my shoulders ache. I know I talk a lot of nonsense, and I know I may have not have been the most easy person to be around with, but I am good at two things: writing and erm, writing.

So I write. A poem, for you. :)


Goodbye V

Victoria, Victoria,
I think you're still in Subang.
I didn't see you go away,
And so you, erm, didn't.

You are a sweetheart,
and a really cool friend.
That Kelvin is lucky,
He is your boyfriend.

I will always remember how you burnt the chocolate
for the chocolate mousse I made.
And though it tasted pretty bad
All of it, you ate.
(you prolly threw away the rest, but that's okay. I'd throw it away too.)

You're only in Australia,
the internet is everywhere.
Who say we can't talk on webcam,
while in our underwear?

You've got a whole future
ahead of you, so go get it
Australia is no KL, but
I hear they have PORK burgers.

It's an entirely new beginning there
and I wish you all the best.
Eileen say you must come back,
and so do I
But when you do, bring along
tall, blond, and blue-eyed.

For me la, of course.

I end this non-poem now la,
its getting quite stupid.
but here's my point:
(when I finally get to it)
Your body may have left the country,
but you are always here, in our hearts, in our minds, and in our Facebooks.

And V dear, when you come back, I EPIC GLOMP you.

1 comment:

vic said...

aww... you made me sad then at the end of the post, I LOL-ed. XD

It's ok..would've been a rather dismal affair anyway. I was rushing around like mad most of the time (sorry to those who did come see me off ^^;).

Just to ease your mind, no, the broadband is NOT better. In Malaysia, we get everage/relatively fast CHEAP streamyx. Here, there's no such thing. Even my brother concedes to me that there. is. no. cheap. wireless. -_-" *dies* And it is such that 5 ppl in the house have to share a little broadband device. Mehness.

Yes, I shall await to be back and receive my EPIC GLOMP. ^^ Till then, take care and thank you for this post!!!! :D *EPIC GLOMP*