Friday, May 7, 2010

I AM SO FUCKING SLEEPY

...right nao.

Possibly the combination of several cocktails in my second official drinking session with my colleagues. Considering I've worked here among these kaki botols for a year now, it's quite impressive to only have gone out twice.

(You guys know I say this with love, right? I love you guys, drunks or not.)

So the damage (or the blessings, it really depends which way you swing) is

1 Tequila Sunrise - possibly the nicest thing I ever drunk through a straw.

1 Black Russian - my favourite drink ever.

1 Cosmopolitan - Sourish, very nice, not a huge fan but its good stuff.

1 Bailey's on ice - I love Bailey's. Love it. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Its cream and coffee and everything I love.

1 pint Heineken - which is the beer I like best.

*also, three cherries, which I don't hate but don't like.

Yeah, so the bill yesterday night was the most expensive bill I ever laid eyes on. Seriously. I cannot believe we actually raked up a bill that high. But then again.

So yeah, I was actually tipsy after the first beer, because I downed it really fast and you know how that works. Alcohol affects you faster the faster you down it. But I kind of sobered up during the cocktails, when the effects of alcohol wore off. In essence, I actually was sober, maybe a bit tipsy, but not drunk like I was on my Bday celebration.

Which is not saying much because I was WASTED that night. Hur hur. I is can hold my drink nao.

But OKAY. So on to other matters. There is more to me than drinking you know.

Ahem.

So work is awesome. Things are going great. I love my job. Somebody might shoot me for being such a prick about how much I love my job, my colleagues, and my innate ability to drink.

But when life IS good, have a drink, watch LJ dance, sing and yes, PERFORM SOME NIPPLE ACTION, and have a good laugh about nothing and everything with colleagues.

Just don't puke ya. WAKAKAKA.


No comments: