Sunday, May 15, 2011

I has an iPad2



So I lined up on the day it was launched on April 29 (I was on-location, read it here) and bought me one. Black, wi-fi only, 64 GB. Two and a half hours, I waited in line. Worth every second.

Cost me RM2,099, which I am still in shock over but hell. Best. Buy. Ever.

So I've been away at it, using it for Court and Stories and Big Important Work Things as well as Small But Still Important Fun Things.

I may never recover from the shock of seeing my credit card bill hit RM2000+++ but hey, my heart can take it!

I also went to Sarawak courtesy of Sarawak Convention Bureau from May 11 to 14, but I am too tired to put pics up now. My blog is so dusty it takes some time to un-dust it. But soon, pics.

For now, all I can say about my previous post is that the situation is somewhat blown over. Between my feelings of loyalty and how much I missed two of the best friends I have, my heart is competing with my head but for now I will be discreet.

No need to hurt another person I care about, hmm?

Okay. Too tired dy. Goodnight. Promise of more pics soon.







No comments: