Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Its a QU, my friends!

Just a quickie one; been super busy lately -will write a ridiculously long post when all this madness is over. But check out whats coming out next summer -err I mean, next post.


And.. we're rolling, take ONE! And Two! And Three! and Four! and Five! and OH DAMN I LOST COUNT.

Our BC JR assignments have been a crazy experience, hasn't it??? Full details on hopefully everything coming up soon!


What did you say? Debit cards? WHaaattttt????

Never have have I encountered so many challenges (which are good, actually, its experience) in ONE assignment. Or 7 of this ONE, to be exact. Full but indisclosable details coming soon, as well.

Contemplating my inability to complete a novel, ever.

Nanowrimo? An utter disaster, again. >_<


Till next post then. Please await with bated breath. I know I am. (trying this new thing called online-sarcasm......does it work?)



I guess not.

No comments: