Friday, January 9, 2009

*ahek, ahek*

There is dust everywhere, gardarnit.

Dust on my lappy. *whoosh*

Dust on my carpet (among other things) *har-chew*

Dust on my bed. *ahek*

Dust, dust, dust everywhere.

Not Stardust. Not GoldenDust. Not any kind of mysteriously magical dust which will magically transport me to a magical dust-free land.

CONCRETE DUST. Thats what it is.

Its everywhere. It permeates my clothes, skin, hair, feet, arms, legs (and certain areas not polite for mentioning in blogs.......)

*awkward silence*



I meant my dog's underbelly, what did you think???????

Since construction/renovation began two weeks or so ago, I have been denied the use of my kitchen (except for boiling water) and have not had a proper decent coffee+egg sandwhich breakfast of which I am so utterly fond of. Its horrible.

I do not care that now the back part of my kitchen (formerly known as storeroom/treadmill room) is turning out rather nice and spiffy, I don't care the tiles look great, I don't care about anything.

I WANT MY KITCHEN BACK! I want my egg sandwhich! I want my one-hour breakfast! I do NOT want to eat on my bed anymore!

(because the upstairs has been turned into a temporary kitchen, with the plates, cups and utensils all on the library/landing area)

I am being so whiny. It will be over in a week, actually (gotta stop for CNY) but I will still mumble and grumble. 

Oh well. There IS one, just ONE good thing about this though.... Kitchen chores have been magically reduced to zero. 

T-T Still no consolation. 



On other matters though... Classes start again pretty soon, yes?? Congrats for all me buddies for our rather good results (seeing we all thought we would fail, I myself am pissed at myself for f-ing up my BC paper, but that is of no mater).

And that means you, K. See what a little studying can do?? Your results are so much better this round! 

See you all in class on Monday!!!!


P/S: God I missed you guys. Truly.



1 comment:

vic said...

eheh...my online self has been stuck in a coma, put on a shelf so to speak for a long long time. that doesn't mean i don't check back though. ;p
i still wanna visit your place someday! spiffy new kitchen, eh? think what goodies you can whip up in that.. ;)
seeya in uni!