Thursday, February 5, 2009

Back to Makeshift Kitchen; A Quickie Update

*hides in corner, munching stale cookies and cursing the smell of plaster*


Its back to construction again, and the kitchen is once again unavailable (albeit the 'wet' one remains intact) and once again,

*ahek*

dust. dustdustdust.


DAAAAAAAAAAAA-st.


*retreats into corner even further, and consoles self with chants of twomoreweeks, twomoreweeks.*

Moving on.

So life has been busy busy, which explains my long (its long for me) absence in my blog. I am taking time off reading gofugyourself (which I am currently addicted to) to blog a bit. Hur hur hur.

There are too many assignments piled up, both Uni and work, and while the cheques at the end of it are satisfying, the workpile is crazy and hence I feel a little moderation and nay-saying will be in place.

But, if you know me at all you will know I say this all the time, and still take on crazy 24-hour deadline stories anyway.

And you know me so well, do you not? *wink*

By the way, I need stories of unusual Valentines' Day celebrations -unusual, unconventional ways of celebrating V-day with your loved ones.

So no flowers-chocolates-dinner-movie stuff. Give me death-defying-bungee-jump-race-car-rally-paintball-playing-serenading-in-canteen-spreading-roses-at-your-feet kind of unusual.


Any stories to share, anyone? ^^,

No comments: