Sunday, April 5, 2009

A quik-ee update

One: Work is madness. FYP, assignments (work assignments, not Uni assignments) are piling up, and I have less and less time in a day to eat, sleep or go to where nature intended me to answer. (ahem)

However, at the risk of sounding like I am jumping the gun, I have secured myself a job. ^^, I now await the appointment letter, and I await the confirmed discussion of pay. Hopefully both come in by next week. Hopefully. Its a small job, nothing big or important, but I think this job will be good for me because I think I can learn tonnes from the editor there, who, bless him, takes the time to teach.

Editors who just spike your work without telling you why or helping you learn are too many, and editors who tell you where you went wrong so you can learn from it are rare. I plan on learning as much as I can from this editor.



Two: I have been a little under weather -headaches and some. Must be the bad weather; hot then cold then hot then blazing then BURN BABY BURN. But nothing some good sleep can't solve. IF good sleep is to be found la.



Three: Maya has a skin infection. T-T From all that construction, I suspect. It was okay at first, I cleaned it with some disinfectant, then it got worse. Vet said its common, so gave her a jab and some cream to put on it. Its better, but not by too much. Somehow suspect vet is cheating me. Hmmmmmm.


Four: THE NEXT AMERICAN IDOL IS ADAM LAMBERT. 'Nuff said. Hee.

bye for now, everyone.

No comments: