Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Calm Before the Storm.. and I am Blogging

I've got Catch-22 sitting rather forlornly on my desk, next to a book that gave me eyebrow cramps and another on an illicit, torrid affair. The last book being the raunchiest ever written by the author.

Considering the author is the man behind the brilliant, twisted, moving, baffling and memorable 'Sons and Lovers', Lady Chatterley's Lover has to be the most erotic, if not the best.

I ain't got the time to finish it yet, but I will. Just maybe not so conspicuously. But its literature okay?

Nonetheless.

I am a-waiting for an editorial meeting (there is a neatly printed chart of sorts beside me, my pen resting just by my left wrist) and for now, there is calm and quiet in the office.

Until, of course, the bosses descend once again upon Planet Office and we have the usual frenzy of activity.

I have traveled far to Ipoh and come back on the very same day; spending 6 hours on travelling to stay for a 2 hour interview. I feel like I have learnt something here, but I am still trying to fogure out what the main lesson is (there were a lot of lessons I learnt on Monday that I am sure, in the future, will warn me how to deal with similiar situations).

I had a stranger cry on my shoulder.

I suppose the tale is for another day (pre-karaoke perhaps?) and maybe by then i would have figured out what I've learnt.

Speaking of k-oke, we've got to brush up our vocal chords.

Or else we're gonna have Bra-man take us to a whole new level of funny. I've got my camera ready boys. Muahaha.

This is a quick update, seeing that my last update was nearly two weeks ago. More details later, I guess.


See ya guys.

No comments: