Friday, December 12, 2008

A Meme! After a loooong time

I found this meme in Avila's blog.

It was kind of cute, actually, since its alphabetical... never done one of those before. And not as repetitive as some... so yeah, I stole it ^^, And now I shall tag 5 ppl!

Here goes.......

A. Attached or single?
Single

B. Best friend?
4+5+1 dog

C. Cake or pie?
Chocolate cake, pecan pie

D. Day of choice?
Sunday

E. Essential item?
Handphone!

F. Favourite color?
Blue

G. Gummy bears or worms?
Neither, chocolate all the way!

H. Hometown?
PJ and Setapak.

I. Favourite indulgence?
Chocolate brownies

J. January or July?
July

K. Kids?
Right place, right man, right time, why not?

L. Life isn’t complete without?
Love. Oh, I know its cheesy but its true. Imagine life without it!

M. Marriage date?
Before I am too old to care.

N. Number of magazine subscriptions?
None

O. Oranges or apples?
Apples

P. Phobias?
Speed and big drains.

Q. Quotes?
'I Love Kant'

R. Reasons to smile?
Too many, just that no one takes time to remember them.

S. Season of choice?
We have seasons?

T. Tag 5 people.
Tag: Vic, Eileen, Christine, Li Mei and Bernard

U. Unknown fact about me?
I doubt there is any. *rolls eyes* I am open book.

V. Vegetable?
Not celery!

W. Worst habit?
Can't sleep without smelly pillow.

X. X-ray or ultrasound?
X-rayed for my wisdom teeth before

Y. Your favorite foods?
Pork-related foodstuff

Z. Zodiac sign?
Pisces


And there you go. Kind of short and nice. Taggety tag!

No comments: