Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day Two of Project 365 and A Very Busy Day

So it's day numero dos of Project 365. I think this picture accurately describes my day:

They the glass is always half-empty, but the Starbucks cup is always 3/4 empty. Very odd.

This was taken at Starbucks in the Gardens, just after my first interview for the day. Note the pretty-much empty cup, the sweat beads.

The sweat beads are the ones that describe how I feel about the work for the day (coverfeaturenewsroundupgossipspottedcheckitoutOKAYokayIcandothis). It is a cup of Toffee Orange frapp, by the way. Too, too sweet but delicious. And the fact that it is COFFEE it quite encapsulates how my brains run. The same way cars need petrol, my BRAINs need COFFEE. It's just the way of the world.

Take away my coffee and you have absolute pandemonium. I may become a zombie and chew your arm off, then polish off your kidney for dessert. Don't say I didn't warn you.

But yeah so today was mad hectic. Had three interviews back to back and then 3 stories to write when I got into office. Also got to worry about video content now, but that is more kill-two-birds-with-one-DVDcamcorder.

I like it though. I thrive on being busy and bustling and stressed out. Makes me feel really good when it is done and I can Facebook in peace. Err you didn't read that.

Anyhoos, yeah so here is Day Two's pic. Hmm I may be jumping guns a little but I think this is one project I may actually keep.

No comments: