Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 1 of Project 365

Project 365


A project V intro-ed to me, which, despite all laziness and attempts to imitate a sloth, I will try so hard my nose bleeds to keep to it. So here is the picture I chose for Day 1.

"It's elementary, dear Watson. The writer staring at us is a Nutjob."

Two 'posters' which I stuck to my cubicle after I cleared my desk for the New Year of work. Not actually posters but the canibalised parts of a folder the PR people gave me. Hahaha. I cut out only the RDJr parts la of coz. The one with Rachel McAdams I buang edy sorry.

Reason I chose the photo: Just trying to psyche me up for work... it being first day at work for 2010 and all. And I am currently a member for life at the RDJr Club of Crazed Fans. One of our life-long goals is the adoration of RDJr and the chanting of spells to keep him alive forever and ever and ever and eveeeerrrr. I mean, if 2009 was the year of celebrity death, then 2010 must be the year of celebrity immortality.

Muahahahahaha. MUAHAHAHAHAHA. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

But here is another picture I took on the way to the LRT of a very pretty bird actually. But somehow when I snapped this the eyes turned out really, really weird. Kind of like a zombie bird. So since I am currently also obsessed with zombies (it will pass, I am not THAT big a fan of rotting meat walkign towards me wanting to eat my brains, but I am obsessed now because L4D2 is awesome and Zombieland is amazing and Plants VS Zombies is the best game ever created.)


Zombie bird ya'll. Flee. Run. Scarper. You know. Do all that.


Yeah so that's it for today's update. More tomorrow!

2 comments:

vic said...

wheee! you join bandwagon! :D
so nice to have someone else's Project 365 i can follow.. hehe. Ganbatte! I'll be dropping by, almost as crazed as one of you RDjr fans. (Ok, fine, it's that your first pic was of RDjr, one can't help hoping for more right? RIGHT?) hur hur hur.

teh ais limei said...

Oh gawsh... zombie birds. Giving Hollywood some funny ideas here, are we? =D