Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Being Hardworking Does Not Pay


But you didn't read that.

Rain outside started at 6pm, JUST AS I WANTED TO LEAVE. The sun was fierce at 5.30pm, but lo! behold! it was a trick. The rain that now traps me inside office is fiercer, and lashes against the windows.... urm, fiercely.

(I HAVEN'T HAD DINNER SO MY VOCABULARY DIED OKAY? DON'T JUDGE ME)

I am afraid it will go on till later, much later.

But since I am here, with nothing else to do, I shall blog.

What shall I blog about?

Oh I don't know. How does a meme sound? And a few videos of some seriously funny shit? Good? Bad? You don't care because you don't read my nonsensical blog posts anyway, and just skip to cute dog pictures?

(of Lucky, especially, because he is now the friskiest, lickiest, stupidest mutt ever?)

Okay.



NAH.

No comments: