Monday, February 15, 2010

Lucky, Baking and Competent Cameras


Allow me to delight you and amaze you with a picture of Lucky. He is now, I happily report, fatter than ever (haha, which is not much, seeing he was really a bag of bones before) and extremely affectionate. He does, however, have abandonment issues, as is witnessed by his over-exuberance at being petted and paid attention to. And his howling when we go out la.

He is admittedly a handful - still not getting along with Maya, who, I unhappily report, still tries to exert control over him, and ending up with a wound on her bushy tail as a result. Dumb mutt.

But in all aspects, he is a good dog. Not much noise, very disciplined (never poops in the house) and very very loving. Still trying to claw our faces off with love and affection, unfortunately, seeing that he's paw reach up to my chest. MY chest. Friggin' long legs.

(like owner, hur hur hur hur)




Ah, and here, we have a picture taken by my 3.2 mp Nokia 5530; very competent indeed. A simple flower taken outside of Grandpa's home in PJ. Yes, my hometown is PJ. I am a KL girl so CNY for me is all quiet streets. Kthxbye.

Anyhows, tis' a quick update really. Oh, and I've been baking like mad. Butter cookies, butter cake, marble cake and a semi-successful cotton cheesecake. Rawr. I'll get even soon!

Yeah ok I have to go cook/prepare/fry fattening foods now.

Bye.

No comments: