Saturday, February 20, 2010

OKAY so I haven't been updating so much

... about anything else BUT Lucky. Can't help it. This is my first step to my Destiny.

For the uninitiated, I am destined to be an eccentric (and hopefully rich) writer with six dogs and a dusty mansion filled with rare books.

*moment of pure bliss*

I simply cannot imagine a couple of kids running around and messing with my books. Maybe if you ask me a few years down the road I may change my mind but for now I rather think I would like six dogs and a dusty mansion-full of books. And the dogs can be mongrels or not; a Jack Russell terrier may be nice but mongrels are fine.

On a side note, a conversation with new intern R and colleague KR made me notice how utterly boring I actually am. My hobbies, after all, are reading, writing, cooking, baking and (yes, sorry, I know) cross-stitching (I don't too much of that no more cuz' I ain't got time).

KR says I am going to make a man a good wife someday but I rather think men don't want wives who happen to be nearly 6 feet tall and have brains of addled old hunting dogs with generally sunny dispositions.

For Chinese boys I think they prefer the delicate Chinese rose with pale skin and long straight hair and with a gentle voice that is never raised when they get excited or happy. Don't think they like the large, tall, loud writer who talks too much and won't admit she's a bit of a romantic. (Oh bugger I just did.)

I think I will wait for my Mr. Right - who, by the way, I envision will love me, just the way I am: height, disposition, odd habits and all. He will look, quite by accident, a little bit like Johnny Depp but that's not a necessity. Hur hur.

I think I just want someone who will see me as is, and like me for it. I know a guy like that - but Fate is also best friends with Irony and so.... (never mind)

Okay so a very long side note. I am distracted easily. ANywaYYYY.

So work is hectic, fun, non-hectic, non-fun, scary, exciting, boring, incredible and amazing all at the same time. I think it can be summed to one word:

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

I think that's how it's spelt. It means exactly what it says. ^^,

Also, I am experiencing that wonderful thing called Freedom for the first time in my life. I can go where I please and do what I please now that my parents have decided I am old enough to not get into trouble but am young enough to get a BIG kick out of having clean fun with friends.

Yeah, so I am not increasing my chances with eligible, nice, single male readers of my blog if I mentioned I am a very naive and cloistered sort of person. I like to believe the best in people. An old NS friend once accused me of being 'lurus bendul' in a very exasperated sort of way.

But give me time okay! I promise I will get in trouble and be exciting and mysterious and sexy (HAHAHAHAHAHA) and all that good, guy-attracting stuff!

*writes down in notebook under How To Be Exciting*

(you're thinking: WTF she has to WRITE DOWN how to be exciting???!! Eh, I write down everything. Journalist mah.)

Okay, so now I am about to ruin my own work-rep. (You know who you are! XP) But if you can't be honest in your blog then where else?

(Oh actually..... on second thought.... HOW ABOUT OTHER PLACES BESIDES THE WWW?)

I have always secretly suspected I have issues. It's been proven.

I think I am going to shut it now.

Goodbye.





No comments: