Tuesday, April 20, 2010

TICKS! BILLIONS OF TICKS OMFG!!!!

OMFG TICKS BILLIONS OF TICKS! I FRIGGIN' HATE FRIGGIN' TICKS. BLOODY HELL BLOODY HELLLLLLLLL!

pic from google images ya, if copyright n all that shit who ask u to appear in google in the first place?

SO YEAH. TODAY IS ALL CAPS DAY. I AM ABOUT TO YELL AT YOU FROM FAR AWAY. THAT'S RIGHT. YOU HEARD ME. YEAH I'M TALKING TO YOU.

Actually no la. I'm too nice to shout at anyone. *bats eyelashes* But please be grossed out by the tick picture because that is what poor Lucky and poor Maya are having on their bodies right now and OMFG I HATE TICKS. Words fail on how much I hate those stupid evil little BLOODSUCKERS.

Okay so I don't have much time for a proper update (killing ticks is hard, tiring, time consuming work) so this is a QU, and some amusement for you:


The Malaysian Today team, gathered strangely for the first time in the cafeteria, having lunch. First time in the whole year I worked there man! Maybe first time since they moved in to the building what, 3 yrs ago? Picture courtesy of LJS.

Names later la. Gtg edy. Now tumpang-ing STARBUCKS internets mah.

UPDATE!

The names, as promised, are: (going across the table like a ping pong match, centre is net, then left to right to left to right to left to right then also the picture taker la, who is out of the picture. Ok got it? good lets go)

Zharlie, Aris-u, Kogilagila (XP), KR, RTCHie, JA, CK, NN, me (laughing like moron), IVN, and new member of the crazy team, SBRNA, and JSPH. Not in pic LJS, who took like, 10 pics to get us all in together. Haha.

See ya'll.

No comments: