Monday, February 18, 2008

Bunny Rabbits and Puppy Dogs

Okay.

I think it's time something else besides that semi-suicidal post dominates the top of my blog.

So this blog will be about bunny rabbits and puppy dogs, which, as we all know, are the two cute-siest creatures in the world. Pygmy hamsters and kittens are close runner-ups, but still.

(Also, regarding the issue of the mistake I made, all's well, because the mother has responded that she is alright and not upset after my explanation and apology.)

(We will still do a write-up though, on him, just to clarify.)

Ahem.

I had worked all through last week (I consider looking for a new pair of shoes with MZ last Friday as work) and am dead bored and now have a permanent niggling headache which has taken residence in the dusty old castle that calls itself my skull.

Work is hard.

I am whining, I know. But this is my blog and I shall whine. Muahahahahaha.

Hmm!

Have been assigned to help a senior reporter to cover two Malay-dominated parties. (Take a guess which! Hahahaha) This should be fairly interesting, as one of these parties have been sending pamphlets to my home, urging me to vote for them and its filled with mud-slinging stuff at the current ruling coalition. XD

I feel optimistic. It's time I saw what really goes on out there.

Ahem.

Bunny rabbits are in the form of a new outlook at my job.

I now view this job as a learning experience, not as a chance to impress future employers. Because honestly, until you receive a blue tag that says MEDIA you cannot impress anyone. No one has enough time to be impressed by you anyway. Hahahaha.

So, with this new outlook, positivity becomes mine. Because now I just do my job the best I can and take away all the experiences and tuck 'em away as future references.

Puppy dogs in the form of my silly mutt.

Technically she ain't a puppy no more, but with her silly ways and her habit of sulking, she may as well be.

Watch her go at a piece of old rag and you will see that she is a mad mutt indeed.

And lately, she has taken to eye-balling me whenever I abandon her to go walking and not take her along. But yet, she is overly affectionate and crazily attached to all of us and hugs our legs at every chance she gets. She has a death grip, I tell you.

Ah well.

Am hungry. Will go for a snack.

3 comments:

Memedi-kun said...

Ahaha...I did DATA entry today. I know more than I ever wanted to about the Parliamentary and DUN seats of Kedah and Perak now! Yay! AND my future looks like it may include the other states! YAY!!! *sigh*

*and may I point out that there was a LOT of fishy entries*

Esee said...

if you have the MEDIA tag who cares if people aren't impressed? because they're too busy falling over themselves to ply you with goodies. eheh.

Memedi-kun said...

Ahah! Something you don't know that we know! Dear, we DON'T get MEDIA tags until we're actually media. We're currently, er, media-in-training.

They still ply us with goodies though.