Friday, February 22, 2008

Eww de Toilette

I 'heart' my friends. I do.

(Just trying the I 'heart' thing. Don't quite suit me, I think)

So because I heart you all so much, I shall spare you guys the horrible details. No really. Know that I will take great care of what I put inside my mouth from now on (as per compared to my reckless moments of pure abandonment of common sense).

I am contrite.

Ahem.

Moving on.

I am currently addicted to this song, right here :

Sia- Breathe Me.


I love this song cause it has a feeling of misery and helplessness to it that I like. And the ending part of the song is amazing anyway. Heh.

Give it a listen, and well, here are the lyrics:

Help, I have done it again

I have been here many times before

Hurt myself again today

And, the worst part is there's no-one else to blame

Be my friend

Hold me, wrap me up

Unfold me

I am small and needy

Warm me up

And breathe me

Ouch I have lost myself again

Lost myself and I am nowhere to be found,

Yeah I think that I might break

Lost myself again and I feel unsafe

Be my friend

Hold me, wrap me up

Unfold me

I am small and needy

Warm me up

And breathe me

Be my friend

Hold me, wrap me up

Unfold me

I am small and needy

Warm me up

And breathe me

So there you go. A post not quite as wordy as I usually am. Would throw in a few pics too, but my head hurts from the tech work done tonite so....

XD. G'nites y'all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regarding your post on 13 February:

"Somehow I'd never imagined Journalism to be like this, I guess I just thought I'd get to write about stuff I am interested in (seeing that I am interested in almost everything) yet somehow, as the week draws to an end, I look forward to my off days.

im looking forward to attend classes now. i wish tomorow will be the end of my training. erg.

Memedi-kun said...

^^; I'd really like to hear everyone's grouses and praises for the job! Maybe we can use the class blog as a forum? =)

P, my 'dream' post is up.