Saturday, May 31, 2008

First up:

THANK YOU, V!!!!!

This brand spankin' new layout is thanks to V, so...

*hugs and glomps V*

The whale pix is courtesy of MZ and the layout is courtesy of V.


*grins*


Sooo. Its been a while since my last post; a week has passed (I think) and classes have begun again. Same old, same old: new faces include Blob2 and JC, new lecturers all except for one.

Blob2: UNWELCOME. JC: Seems like a pretty cool guy for now, can't know till he takes time off from chasing M to talk to us. HAHAHAHAHA.

That aside, its been an interesting week.

Here goes:


What could possibly happen??

A lot, it seems. As you can recall from my previous post, I will be undergoing wisdom tooth extraction surgery and won't be able to talk, eat or brush my teeth for a week.

However, a consultation has revealed, that while simple, some of the complications that may occur are:

*and this is useful for anyone who will ever go for the same procedure*

1. Pain: Expected, o'course. Pain in my gums and mouth, which will be quashed by a nice dose of painkillers. Mmmmmm. XD

2. Postoperative discomfort and swelling that may neccesitate several days of home recuperation: Meaning I will be too doozy, woozy, floozy and may be a danger to society after the surgery and so will need to stay at home. Sheesh. Why the fancy words?

3. Heavy bleeding that may be prolonged: I may or may not bleed to death. Like that violent emoticon J used.

These are the normal ones. Here are the good ones:

1. Breakage of Jaw: Nil chances, he (Dr Dentist) said. But K was fascinated by that.

2. Restricted ability to open mouth for several days: Can I hear K cheering already??? Dang.

3. Facial discolouration: Bruising of my cheeks, blue-green colouration may occur. Whee.

Sounds fun. Can't wait.

-_-'

I will be taking Wednesday, Thursday off, so if any lecturers ask, I am in a dreadfully complicated surgery and my life is in danger. Haha. No la, just tell the lecturer I am on MC. I'll be getting them anyway.

SPY-WHAT??!!


Say what?? No really. I had initially thought that Christian's failure to open Yahoo! for me was the result of his cheating on me and contracting a nasty one.

J said that my problems sounded like a nasty case of spyware, so I system-restore-d. When it didn't work, panic levels escalated to all time highs (read more on my panic attack here) and so in my panic, I called Bra-man, who started using words like 'format'.
*enter panic*

Later, brother dearest fiddled and it was okay again. Then out again. Then okay again!

-_-' Went to Uni this mornin', Yahoo! opened fine. Damn Internet service provider. So from here on now, please send any important mail you have for me to my Hotmail mail.

Bra-man of course, eventually helped me to get Ad-Aware, and then installed Firefox for me. Thanks Bra. I owe you!


New classes, new faces.


And we have two new classmates: Blob2 and JC. Blob2 got thru what we had hoped she would cease to succeed, and JC had differed one semester to go backpacking through the US of A. Got to see Wicked!, that lucky bugger. Ahem.

New lecturers: Ms. S, whose sopoforic voice has powers she admits. The subject sounds pass-able so it should not pose a problem. Ms. PL, whose subject is as strict as she is; however, I think with a little time she could prove to be nice. Ms. PyL, who is funny, friendly and I think quite good. Mr. Jg, and here I reserve my comments, and Mr VW, who, all I can say is, SUPER friendly. He seems quite nice so far, making jokes and what not. And reccuring lecturers, Mr MM, nothing new to say here.

Classes are mad, with three days of 8am classes, though poor PR T5 people have it worse. Tsk. Tsk.

Assigments should be do-able, sounds like a lot of understanding and application to me so...

*pulls out vat of crap*

(Hmm. Supply a little low. Oh well.)


So anyway. Its back to the same drill for me. Whoop de doo.

Oh yeah, did I tell you? I got an 'A'.

snigger.





1 comment:

vic said...

you're welcome. :p