Wednesday, September 24, 2008



I rather like taking pictures up in Melawati Hill: this one I thought had an interesting angle to it. This one I shot just as the sun was going down, and my mom was a-yelling at me ~

Mom: Aiyo, Bibi, its getting late la stop taking pictures la!
Me: Yeah la yeah la! Waittttt~!

 I think I irritate my mom a lot, haha. 



-yet another shot, of a tree I thought looked lonely. 


I particularly like taking pictures of light^^, shining through trees and with all those pretty rays spreading out.

**********************************************************************************


Worry Wait

Have you ever woken up and thought, with infinite certainty, that one day your parents will get old and leave you?

It's not a thing you think of in the cold morning air, with the eye-goop sticking to the corners of your lids and with your breath stinking like your dog's.

It's not a thing you think of at all. Somehow we expect our parents to live forever and ever and ever, and always be there to hand out advice and orders and infuriating nags which you will miss when it goes away for a few days.

I know for a fact, that I still think my parents are hale, hearty and will outlive me and my weakness for fatty pork and all manner of heart-stopping foodstuff will surely be my end, my can of worms, my death-knoll. 

True.

I expect them to live forever, till the cows come home at last towing along their chickens and ducks. 

But they won't. And I see it now; my mom's health problems, by dad's false scare (which still prompted him to stop smoking so all is good) and the way they have been falling sick.

I worry. I worry wait. I worry and worry. 

********************************************************************************

He Aint Heavy, He's My Brother.

I miss my brother. I worry for him. I worry about him. I miss him immensely. 

I wish he'd come back and be my brother again, not some stranger. I miss him; I miss how when things went wrong I could go and cry to him and he'd make stupid jokes and I'd be alright again.

I miss his plump, squishy shoulders -perfect pillows on long distance.

I miss him caring for me and looking out for me, and I regret complaining back then that he was overprotective.

I guess, truly, you don't appreciate what you have till its gone. 




Its cold. Its late. I think I shall go to sleep now.

No comments: