Sunday, September 14, 2008

Many things

Newspaper Management.

Its right up there with words like 'toilet brush'. 'Scantily clad'. 'Nose picking.' 

I hate that subject: its a friggin' core paper  and I have no idea what I am supposed to know. I know nothing, except that newspapers used to have people called 'cowglue pastemen,' before the almighty computer put those guys outta a job.

-_-'

I hardly think that this precious nugget of information will help me pass the paper, but I am trying anyway. Ha!.


********************************************************************************


Its not been an easy few days. I guess something inside of me is screaming 'LET ME OUT!!' but I have yet to find the guts to uncage her and let her loose. Only the Lord knows what will happen if I someday do.

Its hard to be in my situation, and there is hardly a soul I think, who will completely understand my situation.

Never being allowed out, having unreasonably strict curfews and having parents who fear that I will get robbed, raped, mugged and killed everytime I am out of their sight. Even I am beginning to fear I may get robbed, raped, mugged and killed everytime I step out of the house.

I fear even being out alone anything past 7pm, as oft my assignments find me.

I live in perpetual effort to please my father, my mom, and everyone around me. I find myself ignoring what I want, what I need and what I want to do simply because I don't know how to please myself first, before others.

I have never thought I would have a problem with this, but sometimes it sucks. Big time.


****************************************************************************

Speaking of sucks, let me tell you what else sucks: The government and their ISA.

Let me also tell you what is wrong with the recent arrests of Sin Chew journalist Tan Hoon Cheng, Seputeh MP Teresa Kok and notorious anti-gov man, Raja Petra.

First: the fucktard (we know who this shithead is) who actually SAID those words gets three years of suspension (OMG three years of suspension, how will he live??? Its SUCH a horrible punishment!), barely an admonishment from our 'strict' PM, an utter denial of his wrongdoing, and the blatant attempt to THREATHEN the PEACE, SECURITY and HARMONY of the country by saying racist, insensitive things.

And the reporter who does her job gets arrested by the ISA, who, omg, wait, IS CONCERNED FOR HER SAFETY. Oh wow, the ISA has a heart of gold! I am so touched that they unceremoniously hauled her off to jail for HER OWN GOOD. OMG, I wonder who will threathen the life of the person who REPORTED THE NEWS ON THE REMARKS OF AN INSENSITIVE BASTARD?? A supporter of this INSENSITIVE BASTARD, maybe??

Second: TERESA KOK??? This strong willed but low key Seputeh MP pretty much disappeared after the Elections. I very much doubt she is the type who will object to mosque buildings in Puchong. I suspect she is merely being arrested just because some racist bastard feels OFFENDED by her saying the word 'mosque'.

Third: Raja Petra is basically being arrested for speaking the truth. ^^ That is NOT encouraged, peeps. Truth is bad, according to the government. Truth is reaaaally bad.

Fourth: WHERE THE FUCK IS THE APOLOGY???? WHERE THE FUCK IS THE ARREST THAT IS MOST DESERVED BY AHMAD ISMAIL??? 

THIS is an example of double standards. UMNO member says racist things, he gets scolded and slapped on the wrist.

Teresa Kok did nothing, ISA descends. Tan does nothing but her job, gets arrested FOR HER OWN GOOD. Raja Petra tries to speak the truth, ISA hauls his ass off. 

So here is my message to the government:

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU LYING TO US, and DO YOU REALLY THINK WE'RE STUPID??

WHY WON'T YOU TELL US THE TRUTH? WHERE IS AHMAD'S APOLOGY?

So go on, arrest me too. I am disrupting peace with my 6-reader blog. Sure. I am NOT writing my opinion, I am causing unrest. 

Because thats what you guys do. Arrest people for no reason then lying by saying you're worried about their safety.


Nice job guys, nice. Really protecting the interests of the citizens. Good on you. Elections 2012 will see me casting another vote for you. ^^ Truly. I feel so safe now that RP and Teresa are locked up.



 




No comments: