Saturday, March 20, 2010

Approbation, Pictures, Friends

And so, in a most belated update (sorry I've been busy, my brains were fried last week, didn't you hear, haha) I will now post up

THE SANDMAN: Preludes and Nocturnes



It is undeniably the most incredible birthday present ever. Err, except for my Bro's. Bro, you da bomb. Ya. Um. Anyway. I have wanted, lusted, longed and desired the Sandman graphic novels by Neil Gaiman, but have never taken that first step to actually BUY them.

That is because the RM 68.20 price tag is so cheap la, of course. But now that I own the first volume, I have an excuse to buy the other 10. Of course. It's ONLY RM 682. No biggie. AT all.

And also, the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, from Jeembie. Very nice gift, it's about time I found out how to survive the destruction of Earth. *nods* 2012, you know. Thanks Jeembie ^^,

So thank you, THANK YOU guys. You guys are fantabulous.

And speaking of FANTABULOUS....


PLACEBO! Attended their concert on Tuesday night. Was already buzzed on two pints of beer and hence, enjoyed it marvellously. But without a doubt they are serious about their music. One and a half hours of solid, acid-trippy music! I love concerts.

Other stuff I love? My dogs.


Maya is currently pouting because her position as Top Dog has been usurped by this fellow below.

Who, if I may say, is happy to do just that. Look at him. Isn't he cute? YEAH HE DID THAT ONE MONTH AGO AND NOW HE'S EATING ME BROKE.

And because no blog is complete without some pretty....



NAH. Flowers. Enjoy.

Goodbye, goodnight, and THANK YOU, MY FRIENDS.

3 comments:

teh ais limei said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
teh ais limei said...

Sensei bestows: - http://spiltteh.blogspot.com/2010/03/flaps-hands.html

scroll til you see ur blog name k? can ignore my ramblings above it haha

admin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.