Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Because Imma Beautiful Disaster - Er, Blogger

Thanks to Teh Ais Li Mei, I am now a winner of the Beautiful Blogger Award. I am pleased to accept, just as soon as I gather my brains from the floor. They have leaked out of my skull, you see.

*gathers brainz using BrainzScooper Pro, courtesy of Brainz Assembly*

Okay.

*pushes grey matter in*

*"You missed a spot".*

*poke poke*

*"Yeah that's okay."*

Ahem. Now that all my brainz (oops) are in one piece (ah waitahh), I shall now proceed to nominated MY own Beautiful Bloggers.

#1: Teh Ais Limei, of coz.

For some of the best writing I have ever seen, and for her truly something-in-it posts which put my dog-themed posts to shame.


For terrifically funny writing which makes absolutely no sense, but in it's non-sense, makes a strange sort of sense not often sensed by others. Which, of course, means I make no sense myself but who said sense was sensibility? Sense is over-rated.


Short, sweet and with a nice concept of having two people maintain one blog. I think I will let Maya handle my blog too. Possibly she'll fill it with hate notes directed at Lucky. O_o.

#4: Mr Jam

Okay fine, so he is waaaay up there and is not going to be impressed with my Beautiful Blogger Award and he is in no way beautiful so much as he MAKES ME ROFL, so yeah. I love his ridiculous wit, his extreme hilarity and how he makes Asians look like funny people. Which we are. *poker face*


Not because of anything more than my daily dose of bimbo-blogism, which I enjoy in small but crucial doses.


Most. Amazing. Blog. Ever. (Perhaps.) But one things for sure, you're gonna get hella laughs from this blog.


Fabulous, bitter kittens. Enjoy the pretty and get to work, minions.


Okay, so that's all. I pretty much only read these blogs, so I wouldn't be able to put up too many neeways. But urm, the part about leaving a comment telling them they've won the Beautiful Blogger Award urm... heh.

So i end this post here ya eh wait. got random things about myself lor.

Oh. Urm. Okay la.

#1: I have quirks

Yes, I have many quirks which are frankly, annoying and disturbing. For example: I need to cut cakes in perfect slices. I have a drain-phobia. I have a speed-phobia. I don't like the look of lotus roots but I love eating them. I cannot eat chicken or pork innards but beef innards are fine by me. I like the smell of air-conditioning in the car in the morning when it gets switched on. I hate the smell of raw chicken, but raw pork is fine.

#2: I avoid carrots on PRINCIPLE, but I don't actually hate them

This is my parents' fault. I avoid carrots, but I don't actually hate them. I refuse to eat it sometimes because I can. It's the principle. Now that I am old enough to decide what I put inside my mouth, I shall decide to NOT eat carrots. Hah!

#3: I like the smell of books; the older the better

I may die from mould between books or dust allergies someday, thanks to my habit of sniffing old books - books which have yellowed, books which are new. I smell them all. I absolutely love the musty, woody, sweet (when old) scent of books.

#4: I am a loyal follower of the Brainz Assembly, of which I am top aide to my Sensei

I am not allowed to describe the Brainz Assembly without prior permission from my Boss, sorry.

#5: I am super-animated when I talk

My hands do more talking than I do sometimes. And that is quite something, because I talk a LOT. A LOT. Like, A LOT. You know. Very the Many. Ya. Liddat. See?

#6: I have not eaten Maggi Mee for 10 years

I refuse to eat Maggi Mee. This is a fact that has puzzled everyone I know. I am utterly grossed out by Maggi Mee for this reason: (take popcorn its going to be a long story)

Once upon a time, there was a young girl named Pau-chan. Her brother ate a bowl of Maggi Mee, and had left the bowl in the sink. When she proceeded to wash the bowl for him, the leftover noodles and bits of onions from his meal clogged the kitchen sink. Soon, the sink filled up to over half with oily, greasy, horrid-smelling water that swirled and glooped.

It was par non, the most disgusting thing she'd ever seen, and she had the misfortune of delving deep into the toxic waste to declog the sink hole. She scrubbed and scrubbed with anti-grease detergent but the oiliness never left her hands, and the smell of the leftover soup + detergent made her nauseous.

As of such, she vowed never to eat/consume/sniff/taste such a disgusting concoction ever again, and has, to date, kept to the promise for the past 10 years or so. Thank you, the End. Besides, it is so chock-full of MSG nobody should eat it unless he/she are looking to pickle their organs.

#7: I love serial killer movies

Mad serial killer? Check. Cat and mouse game in which the detective races to solve the clues? Check. Violent and psychological torture? Check. That 'moment' of truth? Check. Whales and Dino in front of TV, watching avidly? CHECK.

yeah i damn tired now la kthxbye.

2 comments:

teh ais limei said...

wahahahaha! thanks for the compliment hon!

Unknown said...

Hi,

You have a nice blog. I just thought of mentioning about this website www.dustmitesallergies.org. They seem to offer specialized advice of dust mites allergies.