Thursday, March 4, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEEMBIE!

And yes, it has to be all caps too. Hahaha. On the title summore. Hur hur.

Yeap, so yesterday wuz my Birthday. Today also my birthday. YES, FOLKS, I WAS BORN TWICE! SUCH IS MY AWESOME-NESS.

No la. I wasn't born twice. I just discovered Jesus.

*halo settles upon brow, angels singing choirs in background*

It's my birthday post okay so I'll blog what I want to. Take that. Muahaha.

All stupid lame jokes aside, my birthday this year was a phenomenal success which left me feeling thoroughly loved. For that, the biggest shout out has to go to the people who made it possible!

DRUMROLL! *in no particular order*

To colleague JA, she went with Mr.H to buy me a cake; Chocolate Indulgence from Secret Recipe summore. And took/posted pics of me on FB with cake covering my teeth. XD.


That's intern RD's hands, polishing off the cake. This pic is of the remnants of the cake. Hur hur.


To Mr. H; who makes my job SUPERCALLIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS. ^^,

To Dzmn; who gave me my first DESIGNER notebook, from Kenzo, it is indeed lovely.

To ALL MY FRIENDS; who posted, commented and Facebook-ed (and blog-wished) me Happy Birthday. 8am in the morning and sudah ada 7 bday wishes. A special shout out to LM, who wished me possibly the BESTest and FUNNIEST b-day wish ever!

(verbatim from her sms: Happy Birthday pauline! May God bless u wif love, laughter n health dis year. of cos, may The Way of the Zombies lead u to glory. Ahem, now go n weed d Garden of Lurching Blossoms.)

Like I said, best Bday wish ever.

To my Family: who are the people I love the most in this friggin' world.

Special shout-out to Dino, who cooked up a storm consisting of red bean soup, pasta, and stew ala Dino.

Also to sis, who bought me two lovely bracelets, and to MOMMY, who cleaned up after a massive cookout by Dino. That is a GREAT gift okay. Cleaning up after Dino is like tackling the aftermath of a stampede, except this stampede also involves eggs and milk and flour in all combinations.

And to my Big Bro; who called me at 7pm to ask: "OI. What Book You Want?" Best gift ever. I love getting books as gifts (hint hint hint).

Below is the Bday prez haul for 2010. Hur hur.


Right: Kenzo notebook from Dzmn, left: Bro's gift of Sunset.



Sis's bracelet gift. Wearing the one on the left now.


Sigh. I happy.

Alice in Friggin' Wonderland

Now, it may seem impossible that your industry be giving you Bday gifts, but my industry does. Being a Journo means GETTING TO SEE ALICE IN WONDERLAND in 3D for FREE BEFORE EVERYBODY ELSE.

And you know what's even better? I still am young and naive enough to get BLOODY excited over such things. Oh, and a TEA PARTY, of course!


Yes, it's Johnny!


The food was all AIW-themed too.


And that includes the waiter. He had an accent too!


The queen holds court.


More food

The entire pre-screening party was held at the Melium Galleria, Suria KLCC. It was nice, turnout was major BIG.

Now, we turn to the movie ITSELF.

Which, since I saw it in glorious 3D, was just plain friggin' beautiful. I shall rest my case here, I don't want to spoil it for anyone. If you're curious, go read a review on it in the No. 1 Youth Paper called Malaysian Today. Hur, hur hur hur. The review very good one. Great writing style. I know the writer personally.

Hur, hur, hur, hur.

So thanks again everyone, and I end here. Boss walking up and down and it is no longer safe to continue blogging.

Goodbye!

1 comment:

teh ais limei said...

Aww... my mum's right. You'd never know - the smallest things might make people happiest. In this case, its an sms (and later - a graphic novel wahaha) happy birthday again dear! =D