Saturday, March 1, 2008

Its been a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong Saturday.

I came to work slightly before 9, thanks to the wonders of the no-man's train.

Took a cab to avoid waiting like a fool at the bus stop and breathing in a bazillion micro-scopic molecules of delicious CO. Braved the heavy drizzle to get to the office.

The day is almost at an end, and I sit as quietly as possible to avoid being called to do work. I have church to go to; my spiritual sustenance is now at Ground Zero and is the equivalent of a stone in the courtyard of a corrupt politician.

Hah.


DinNer @ KfC

Yesterday saw a dinner with friends K, J, and V (the three people whom, in absolute honesty, are the 3 of the 5 people I know I can hang out with anytime, anyday, anywhere -family excluded)

My favourite three people for hang-outs, dinners and all manner of lepak-ing.

Ate at Sec14's KFC, where we proceeded (well, at least I proceeded) to be the noisiest buncha kids on the ground floor. XD. Sorry. My social skills are rusty from being mostly silent and brooding in front of the computer.

Joking, laughing, eating and having a good-ol bitch fest. Just what the doctor ordered. I cannot describe the content grin which was plastered on my face as I rode the train back to Wangsa Maju as anything but mildly idiotic and mostly lunatic.

Still, a tinge of what I thought was regret; turned out it was resignation as to the way things are and always will be.

Here is a little something I randomly came across, never thought I'd start putting videos on me blog though. XD




Turns out its real easy to put videos in. XD

Anyway, the lyrics are easy to catch anyways. I've been listening to it over and over, for some reason I like it. Its miserable really, this song.

I found this song sort of randomly, cause I wanted to put up 'Breakable', also by Ingrid Michaelson. Then I saw this and thought, hey, why not. Listened and loved it.

And with the super-emo video.... Haih.

*emo*

Ahem.

Enjoy, yes, my friends?

See u guys tomorrow, J, K and V!!!!

1 comment:

Esee said...

i heart greys anatomy!!