Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Mouth Tastes like 2 Days Worth of Soft Food.

Bleargh.

The Operation

It began with 16 pills. I kid you not. Sixteen. 10 anti-inflammatory, 4 antibiotics and 2 oral sedatives. The dental assistant gave me these pills (which resembled a drug addict's idea of a party) and two small cups of water and told me to eat it, sit down, and wait for it to take effect.

Boy, did it.

In about an hour, I was drowsy. Then when I got on the chair (which was a pink colour and looked like something out of 'Saw') I was pretty much half-asleep as the dentist told me to open wide.

(Had a wild moment where I considered refusing and going for a niiice, biiig cheesy Big Mac instead.)

Then I was in a limbo, as he drilled, pulled and poof! an hour passed and he (Dr Dentist) was asking me if I wanted to keep the tooth.

I said 'heck no'.

Well, at least I tried to say 'heck no'. I managed only a feeble head-shake.

I stumbled out of the room, dazed, with a numb mouth, and promptly fell asleep on the waiting room couch, till my mom came and got me.

I honestly tell you I cannot remember how I got from dentists' office to dad's waiting car.

Fell asleep in the car, reached home and slumped onto bed, slept like the dead for two hours (bled like mad onto my pillow to boot) and woke up dazed and sleepy.



The Aftermath.


Have been eating:

1. Nestum. Warm. UGH.

2. Yoghurt.

3. Milk.

4. Mashed potato. Also warm.

I may never eat Nestum again.


I also have been dosed with anti-inflammatory pills, antibiotics and a nice lot of painkillers. Whee. So my brains are fried.

I also have discovered my ability to open my mouth is limited, so talking is only semi-coherent. Can't complain though. I can still be understood.

Its the soft food part I hate.

And the antibiotics are dehydrating me.

*bitch and moan*

I am drinking everything through a straw now, and anything I eat dribbles down my chin.

-_-'

I hate wisdom teeth.





And in regards to my emo post, well, sometimes things happen. Being ignored is NOT nice. Not nice at all.



You should know who I am talking about.

-_-'



1 comment:

Hafutota no JE said...

I don't know how the e-card thingy works, so i guess it should look something like this;

-----------------------------------
1 Get 1
1 1
1 Well 1
1 Soon! 1
1 1
1 1-----------------------------------

Though i really wish i can send you something that goes; MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Unfortunately, the card that went that way costs Rm21.00 at Hallmarks.

Get ye Cabal quick so we can go chop some stuff. It'll make u forget the pain, at least for a wee bit.

Who be ignoring u tho?