Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Some dude had his a** up against my thigh today.

He stood just about 5' 6'', perhaps less, his head was not even above my shoulders. Dark skin, dark hair and a shirt that had seen better days. A scraggly moustache.

He didn't smell that good, as if he had abandoned the good ol' soap and water for at least 2 days. Sweat, mingled with an unidentified stench that I shudder to think about its origins.

He stood there with his a** against my thigh, his body pressed TOO close to mine as I tried with every single availalable tool I had to put a protective barrier between my body and his.

It failed.

I spent 25 minutes with his a** against my thigh and his arms shoving into my sides/boobs. Though, in that situation, perhaps the perp with his/her arm against my chest was another man/woman. I would never know, so many bodies were smashed against each other in the most offensive of positions it could have been a serial molester and nobody would know.

My personal space was violated so thoroughly today I may never touch another person again.

(I also now officially hate those responsible for the LRT being SO FREAKIN' CROWDED, aka the *bleeeeep*, because of the fuel price hike.)

I understand that the rush hour madness. I understand the sardine packed-ness. I understand. I do.

What I don't understand is.....


WHERE DID ALL THESE HUMAN BEINGS COME FROM????????


No really. Where did all the car-drivers go? Why are they invading the LRT?

Fuel prices are up, I know, but suddenly everyone is poor? If you can afford a car, you can afford to pay for petrol! Just don't speed so much garddarnit! Car pool! Drive slowly! Change to a smaller car!

Don't crowd up the LRTs! Can't you freakin CAR POOL???? That's what K (and J, on occasion) is doing! You dont see him invading the LRT! CAR POOL, DANGIT!

(ahem)

Forgive my ranting, but today is THE WORST LRT RIDE I EVER HAD IN MY ENTIRE 3 YEARS of RIDING IT and guess what??

Its only going to get WORSE.

Wheeeeee.

1 comment:

vic said...

hey ho~
guess i've not been a very good commenter lately but ugh! that's an awful thing to happen (sad to say, it's quite the norm too.. >_<) i say give all a good shove in the ribs and leave them gasping for breath in air that's pervaded by all and sunder's stinky pits...xP

as for where all these ppl came from, well, wanna bet it's the same buggers who RUSHED to fill their tanks the minute they heard of the price hike, causing major jams at every petrol stationed road? pfeh!
well, all i can say is, bring a nice thick plastic file to shield you and ganbatte!