Saturday, June 7, 2008

THIS IS A BITCHING POST. Yes thank you.

(pic from LoLCatz.)


Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cookies.

Can't eat 'em.

*&@%*!#%&*@!*&(#$!%@(&$ !


Sadness. SADNESS.

I is abowt to be crazee. Someone save me!


Here is a list of what I will do when I regain control of my mouth again.


1. EAT a fat ass MegaMac.

2. EAT a huge tower sandwich of CHEESE, BACON and HAM, with a 2-egg omelette and lettuce, tomatoes and onions. TOASTED to boot.

3. EAT a HUGE plate of rice with the most difficult things on Earth to chew, such as veggies and beef.

4. THROW away that damn can of Nestum. I swear I will NEVER eat Nestum again! (no offense, Mr.Nestum-maker guy)

5. BRUSH my teeth for a full 5 minutes.

6. Yawn. A jaw-cracking YAWN. DID YOU KNOW I CAN'T EVEN YAWN PROPERLY??????

7. EAT TWO bowls of SPICY PAN MEE. SPICY PAN MEE!!!

8. EAT a fat ass cake/muffin/cheesebun in TWO bites, like I used to do.



I am SO hungry.

*sob sob*

Huuuuunngggrrrrryyyyy.

2 comments:

jf said...

Cheer up!

Here - http://failblog.org/

:D

Esee said...

Hey girl, sad to hear you're suffering the aftermath of 'awake' surgery but glad that you're well enough to bitch about the pain.

We do do a lot of painful stuff for our teeth huh?

Neway, take care and get well soon.