Saturday, August 23, 2008


Wall-E : The most adorable character ever since... never. This little robot takes the cake in cute-ness and adorable-ness and heroism.

I LOVED WALL-E.
Never has there been a character so adorable, so likeable, so heroic and so damn CUTE since....well, no one.
Wall E is Pixar's latest offering for the little kid in us. While Ratatouille was in a sense more mature, Wall E is aimed straight at the little child in all of us.
From the beginning of the movie to the end of the movie, you will be involved in every move he makes, every expression he conveys through his robotic 'voice' and his wonderfully expressive eyes.
You may even start to squeal, giggle and melt into a puddle of goo. I know I did.
I also know of a few people who thought it was boring. And stupid.
(Those people are stick-in-the-muds with no lives and 20 cats. Hmph!)
I cannot reveal much more of the plot, lest I end up spoiler-ing those who walk into my blog, but I can say that once again, Pixar has not disappointed and has gone on to up the bar and breathe down Disney's and Dreamwork's necks.
(More like kick their asses, but we shall refrain from being mean. After all, Enchanted was nice, but nothing fantastic, and Kung Fu Panda was entertaining but nothing awesome either)
Go. Watch. Wall. E.
:)

No comments: