Tuesday, August 5, 2008



While I was on the train, I passed by the abandoned Sri Rampai station. Somehow I managed to take this tunnel-like picture. I know, the station looks nothing like this picture. It actually looks like this:






Thought it be interesting to see how a picture can look utterly different just by rotating it.


A shot taken from the last cabin of my train home today, I just wanted to test the capabilities of my auto-focus and so I grabbed this shot: it turned out better than I thought, and I liked the blurring motions, it looked kind of cool to me. (XP) Like Tunnel Vision. Like the white light. Muahaha.


Its kind of pixelated coz I took it on VGA (stupid me, should have taken it on 3MP) and I did some tinkering to the pix on Photoshop (w/o layering, so its unremovable, hehehe)








Fooling around with the 'negative' effect.

So thats all for this post. Too busy to write, so I post up lousy, blurry, boring photos of the train tracks. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

1 comment:

Hafutota no JE said...

shots of trains, both tracks and the trains themselves, work best with motion blur.

Lol, ur pics are steadily improving, and you're getting better composition. keep it up

speaking of photos, i haven't even tested the new IXUS my dad bought...