Saturday, August 2, 2008

I am Snap Happy.
Really I am. I can't stop taking pictures of LRT train tracks or scenes from the LRT. Either I spend entirely too much time there or I am just a plain lousy photographer-wannabe.


I would like to learn more on photo-taking, but for now, I plan to enjoy being Snap-Happy, without taking myself too seriously. There just is no fun in taking photography too seriously!


Besides, what kind of 'serious' photography can you do on a 3.2megapix handphone camera???? Nope, I say 'have fun'.


Take a nice picture with the normal, sensible things in mind: light, composition, stuff inside the pix to make it interesting.

Thats what I plan on doing.




RM 2050 for specs waaaaaaaaaaay sweeter than mine at RM 2199


Granted, it be a desktop, but when you think of Athlon (like high-end Core 2) and NVidia GE Force..... customize seems to be the way to go.


What gets to me though, is WHAT DID MY MOMMY PAY 2199 for????

At 2050, J's spankin' new PC is so much sweeter. Three four times better specs than mine.
Agh.

Oh hold on. J didn't buy an ori OS. Haha. He spent the night staring at his PC that can't work.


Stranger beside me


Yes, this person has become a stranger to me. A emo-ish, snappety, slap-dashing stranger whose life seems to be bearing down on him and drowning any bits of the easy-going him that I knew. A stranger who seems to be ultra-sensitive, and ultra-tightly strung.

I don't care who this stranger is. I just want my friend back.






Photo for today!




No comments: