Tuesday, October 21, 2008

So much is OFF

*bonks head*


Yes folks, its a quickie update. I shall start using the abbrevation, QU. -_-'

Been super swamped lately; assignments and more assignments beckons and sometimes I wonder where on EARTH did my 24 hours go????

Have been feeling slightly off too -kind of like colour that was stronger but faded away with the rain and too much bleach.

- not sick, but just off. You know? Like I am not myself. Turns out I am so blur its not funny. Turns out my life is just as off as the rest of me. 

Why, when everytime something goes well, something else goes spectacularly BONKERS?

Can't even fathom how sometimes I can't sleep at night because my stupid brain decides to start working suddenly. 

Stupid things, stupid hopes, stupid wishes. I should start imagining sheep -little fluffy sheep- flying across my ceiling instead.

Lately, all I have been up to is typing, more typing and lots of stupid worrying. And as often as I can, BFME2. Though that too, is rare, now that the boys have gone off it too. 

Am I off my rockers? You betcha.


No comments: