Thursday, October 2, 2008

Just a Quickie update




This is a pic I took from Melawati hill, just around sunset. The sky was so pretty I nearly had to climb over the fence to take a good shot. Heh. But since I weigh roughly about a gazillion pounds climbing of any form eludes me; hence, 3x zoom to the rescue!!!!!~


**********************************************************************************

Finally bought me a pair of speakers, though I overestimated the size of my room and realised my room is a tiny box which bodes ill for any form of sound-related pleasures. -_-'

Reason? Lifting the speakers higher makes the sound sound awesome. Putting it on the table makes it echo-ey. -_-'

My room is a tiny box of 6 by 6. Yeah. 

Still, it is my room. Beggars cannot possibly be choosers!

So, to solve my problem....

Y'know what they say. When life hand you a lemon, make lemonade, when life hands you manga (mangga) make a manga tower. 




Please note the manga stacked up. Hahahahaha.

Hee hee hee.

No comments: