Saturday, April 5, 2008

Okay. I've said it two posts ago that I like this meme thing... so for the entertainment of myself (and hopefully my friends who stumble into my blog from time to time) I shall now proceed with...

MEME 3.

Courtesy, once again, of E.


1. Who is your all-time inspiration?
.................erm. Maya. She inspires me to keep sleeping even though there is work to be done. She does it all the time and she hasn't been fired yet so....*lightbulb!*


2. Have you given your first kiss away?
No. Sad. I've (movie title pun warning) Never Been Kissed. Don't laugh. Its such a sad sad situation... Wait. Does Maya count?

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
Erm. First, K. If I am going to be stuck in an island with no TV, comp or Mp3 I am gonna need entertainment and he will be great for general verbal abuse.
Second, MZ. If there is anyone who could get us out of that god-forsaken island it'll be her.
Third, erm, my brother? He blogs, albeit in Friendster and its dusty. He will be useful for all-round manual labour. And if anything he is very very very plump. We could eat him if we had to do so. Muahahahahaha.


4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Ireland. I want to meet cute Irish boys and enjoy gorgeous scenery of plains and mountains and elfin-forests. This is the land of fantasy, people.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
It will definitely be the dream where I had a library full of books and where I could go around buying books without money.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yes. Have seen it many times. Oh wait. That was a figurative question! Ehe. Erm. No. Rains are messy enough without me craning my neck to see some cheesy 7-coloured thingy where the only way to remember all its colours is using Michael Jackson in a rhyme.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
Now? My sanity.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I'd wake up, cause its one of those damn dreams again.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
No. I confessed my feelings for a special one and I've regretted it ever since. All this 'one' does now, even though love has been showered, is sleep, eat and bark at imaginary insects. I paid so much money and poured my heart out but still she pees and poops all over the place. So I shall confess no more! (its a bad idea anyway, in general. Who needs that kind of mental anguish?)

10.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Ooh. Erm. Lets see. E is funny (in a sarcastic-wit sort of way), has a fun blog to read, and is wonderfully personable.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Height, Humour and Hair. See? Who said I was fussy? All I need is a funny tall guy with a thick head of hair. And no moustache. And a steady job. Must be good to animals. Fluent English preffered. Wait. Damn it I've just eliminated 80% of Chinese guys out there!

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Dull-as-ditchwater people. Can't stand someone with no sense of humour.

13. What is your ambition?

To be a globe-trotting journalist with obscene amounts of moolah and 10 perfectly trained dogs.

14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Point it out. Real friends point it out. Even if it hurts. Because if they don't, then they are only doing you a disfavour. Faults sometimes must be pointed out. Unless I am already aware of my faults. Then that's just mean. No one is perfect.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My sanity. Which I am losing.

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
No. I am an impulse buyer. Totally different. Those shopaholics have got life issues, we impulse buyers just have control issues.... oooooohhh An instant hair-de-frizzer that comes with a free hand lotion promotion when you buy a dozen hair de-frizzers! *calls 1-800-WEAREASCAM*

17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
Sweet.

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
My flaky blur-ness. I end up just totally annoying a lot of people just by being so duh.

19. Whats the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?
My Editor laugh. Nearly had a heart attack.

20. What is the best thing you wish to happen?
That I will wake up to find I am actually a rich, gorgeous heiress who has been in a fat-girl-with-no-life-besides-blogging nightmare while in a 22 year coma. Naw. That I can leave a good impression where I am now.


Ahem. So now that this is done...

Goodnight Ya'll. I tag J and MZ. Again. TAG!

3 comments:

Memedi-kun said...

I rather like number 3. But I think further ahead and don't like what I see. It's...

Number 5. How in the world do you 'buy' anything without 'money' or currency? Unless it's a barter. You mean steal right? *snicker* Okay, the less mean version is take.

11. You racist.

I...have been tagged too often. *looks at nickname* Hmm, karma?

Ithildin Galad said...

Muahaha.

Its a crazy dream MEMEdi-kun, how would i know what my brain was generating?

muahaha.

whats the point of being MEME-di-kun when u dont do MEMEs??

XD

Esee said...

aha! you like this meme thing, eh?

Wait till I create more tedious meme things and tag you..hehe

till then.