Wednesday, April 2, 2008

8.50 am

That is the time I arrived at work today.

0.00.

This is the figure where I stand on today's scale of work to do. Zero Point Zero Zero.

I need a day of lazing I suppose. Took the day off yesterday due to stomach cramps. But seing that I didnt' wanna waste RM 50 on going to a clinic so now I gotta replace yesterday with this Sunday. But I feel better also I come in this Sunday. My Editor (Scary Man one) needs to look at my UNICEF thingy. Better I be around.

XD.

Anyhoos.

Another significant happening: I wont speak about it.

But I sense some change. :). Maybe. Perhaps. I hope. What do you do when you love a person too much???

Anyways. Work to do now 0.01. Got ONE press release. Nice lazy day in office today. Nice. Hehehehehe.


Will most likely do another meme tonite. I am liking this meme thing. Hehehe.

Ciao ya'll.

No comments: