Tuesday, April 22, 2008

This. Is. Madness. Forty five questions has just GOT to be wrong. So why am I doing this... again? Are you not all tired of reading my pathetic self-analysis? Are we all not bored of memes? Then why are we meme-ing?



-_-'


1. Do you eat a lot of fast food?



I used to eat a lot of McDonalds. Then when I started memorising the menu I realised I have a problem and I kicked it. I KFC now. Soon I shall memorise the menu for that as well. By then I shall be a 300-pounder who has not seen the world in years.


2. Besides your mouth, where is your favorite spot to get kissed?



I've never been kissed, but I will tell you where I don't want to be kissed: my ass.



3. Have you kissed anyone in 2008?



No. I've never been kissed. What kind of meme is this?



4. Were you happy when you woke up today?


No. Because I had to wake up. How can anyone be happy to wake up from bed?



5. Have you ever streaked?



From my room to the toilet, yes. Anywhere else, if you've ever seen a huge tub of Whale, that'll have been me.



6. Are you an understanding person?



Sure I am, I'd like to think so. I understand lots of things. (MZ: Pfft. K: HAHA! J: Goblok.. V: No comment)



7. What was the last movie you saw in theaters?



What movie? What theater? I've been in San Vangenza for the past three months!



8. Did you pray before you went to bed last night?



I never do. God is tired at night too. And His job is a bazillion times worse than mine!



9. What did you last get upset about?



My money-less state. Wait, I am still upset about it!



10. Do you eat candy on a daily basis?



Surprisingly, no. I don't eat candy. I eat chocolates.



11. Does it make you happy to get letters in the mail?



Yes. Because the only letters I get are from the Star and it usually means PAYMENT.



12. Who was the last person to text you?



My sister.



13. What are you looking forward to this summer?



My family's Kijal trip on the 9th, 10th and 11th.



14. Who was the last person you ate with?



The telly.



15. Do raisins belong in cookies?



No. Raisins belong only in fruit cakes. Like me.



16. What's your screen name?



Ithildin Galad or Les Whales



17. Walking into a party, what's the first thing you notice?



The food. D'oh.



18. Are you currently taking a science class in school?



No, thank GOD. I hate science.



19. You've just won a free vacation to either South America or North Korea...



Give it to someone I don't like because one place has nuclear bombs and the other has nuclear insects. Thanks but no thanks, no offense, but gimme my T'ganu beaches anytime.



20.Kiss on the first date?

Erm. Never been on a date. (Okay, these meme's are beginning to increasingly highlight my lack of a love life)



21. Would you rather have chicken or steak?

Depends. If it be Monterrey Chicken then I say chicken. If it be steak at a good restaurant, then I say steak. Because steak is delicious.

22. Why did your last relationship end?

What relationship?


23. What's one thing you've learned?

Our former PM is now a Tun, not a Datuk Sri anymore. T-T


24. Who was the last person you took a picture of?

Maya. Didn't turn out well cause I didnt have a biscuit with me.


25. How often do you see your exes?

What ex-es? (God, these meme's are SO totally repetitive!)


26. Who was the last baby you held?

I don't hold babies. I don't really like babies. I feel too clumsy to hold them anyway. I like 'em, only when I can look from afar. Thats' all.

27. Would you ever donate blood?

Sure. Why not? But who would want my goblok blood????

28. How many snack machines are in your school?

We have snack machines in HELL????

29. Have you ever felt replaced?

Yeah. When my Mom decided to greet my dumb mutt before me. Maya is so sleeping outside tonite.


30. Are there deerheads covering any walls in your house?

No, just fake plastic trees.


31. Do you believe in karma?

Do I believe in kurma? No. Hate it in my curries. Oh wait, its KARma. Erm. Sure. Why not? I mean, its supposed to be 'what goes around comes around' and all. But recently, I don't believe it exists.... coz if it does... then where is the 'come around' part???!! (someone deserves the 'comes around' part)

32. Have you ever been asked out?

NO! How many times do I have to repeat myself?!?! I am a sad pathetic bookworm with feet the size of boats! AUUUGGGHHHH!!!!

*this meme is temporarily delayed for a short mental breakdown.*









*okay*

34. Have you ever driven without a license?

No. I don't even drive with a license, what makes you think I'd drive without?



35. How is your ex-boyfriend/ex-girlfriend doing?

-_-'


36. Do you wish you had smaller feet?

Erm, not really. If I did it would look ridiculous on a girl my height and size.


37. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?

Thats' about ALL the relationships I have with the opposite sex, so yeah. All my guy friends are my good, if not best, friends. Thats ALL it'll ever be anyway. -_-' (what meme is this??!!)



38. When ordering sushi, what do you get?

Poorer. Spider maki. California maki. Anything tempura. Takoyaki.


39. How many of your friends have seen you naked?

Three. I pity them greatly, and I will pay for any psychiatric help they need.


40. Do you write in cursive or in print?

I write in ink, dummies. XD


41. Would you rather have a boyfriend/girlfriend, or friends with benefits?

I have no idea as to the meaning of friends with benefits, actually. Does it mean transport benefits? Medical benefits? Naw, gimme a boyfriend anytime. Boyfriends are supposed to do BOTH.


42. Who was the last person you sat next to?

Like E, some woman in the LRT. Sheesh. Wouldn't that be the answer for anyone who sits on that ridiculous piece of metal snake??


43. What were you doing at 10 am?

Yesterday? Waiting for my sister to hitch a ride with her to LRT station. Today? Hello? Its 9.49am.


44. Are you different now than you were six months ago?

Yes. Heavier, fatter, flabbier, wiser, older by ten years, poorer and more tired.


45. What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?

My morning coffee I think. Horrible. Luckily it was lukewarm.




*number 43: Answering this ridiculous meme.


Sorry. This is a RIDICULOUSLY long meme. Haiz.

1 comment:

Esee said...

girl, i totally get you. this stupid memes keep going on and on and on about girlfriends boyfriends ex girlfriends exboyfriends..like hello? ask something else juicier!!

but memes is still the kind of mindless fun activity that i don't mind doing, and i think you feel the same way too!

ehehe..