Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mom's down with Pneumonia

>.<.

Am worried sick, and am at home now to keep an eye on her and make sure she gets rest. She gots the horrid infection in her lungs and now is on some POWERFUL antibiotics. She was coughing blood out and finally (after practically forcing her) she went to get a chest x-ray. Haih~

......but she seems much better now (with the right meds kicking in) and should be fine soon enough. I hope.



Sony Ericsson K770i Cybershot phone

Is a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet phone.

I 'heart' it.

3.2megapixels of Cybershot built in, some decent sound capabilities and a beautiful silver/champagne colour. I 'heart'. I do not regret.

The more I look at it the more I 'heart' it.

Wheeee.

Having some probs getting my MMS set up, but nvm. I shall re-set them.

Have been snap-happy for the past few two days. Ehe. So you guys can expect to see more photos here, not just words. Lol. All other functions are fine, but be warned that this IS a camera-orientated phone, so expect decent sound and decent 'etc's. Camera is sweet enuff tho.

Nice and clear on 3mp. VGA also clear edy. I 'heart'! (My Mom bought it for me. I 'heart'x10000 Mommy)

XP


Die, LRT, Die!

I shall never write nice things about you guys again. Rawr! Today the LRT
systems shutdown big time. Here are the scenes from today.




Inside the station, at the tickets counter



People telling other people that the trains are down.




Inside station



At the train platform. (The chicken arm (bottom left) is the security guard's arms XP.)


Hell, I was stuck from 8am to 10 am. Seriously. I was patient but at last, when I realised it was pointless and that I would miss Ms. PyL's class anyway I went to take bus home. Char Siew and Jaga's classes are SO not worth battling MAD crowds for.

No bus! All buses went to KLCC or Ampang Park already, to get those who work there to their destinations. Including the bus I take home.

I hate public transport.


(all pics taken on VGA only.)




3mp-Wonderful!


Sample pics from my snap-happy days. Taken on 3mp










(Its small coz I put the image size small. On my comp its quite big and clear :))

1 comment:

vic said...

gah! you is showing off!
me no likey..*sobs* 3.2mp.....T_T
i don't care, you MUST allow me to camwhore on your phone now..nyahaha!