Monday, October 22, 2007

He was late.
By an hour or so.
And we waited with waning gusto.
He was late.
By an hour or so.
And wrath upon him we bestow.

He was late. By a good 50 minutes. And it was due to some flood at his house or something to that effect. I was far too bored to listen; much less actually pay attention.

When one arrives at 7.30 am for a 9.00 am class, one expects friends to show up and for some conversations to take place before the lecturer shows up and ends everyone's fun. It didn't happen. There I was; sitting forlornly in the classroom, K not there, J not there, MZ not there, Bozu not there. Bra, HS and M not arriving till much later. Lecturer showing up at nearly 10 o' clock. Bra pre-occupied with Mr.F's computer. HS sleeping like the dead.

Made some tentative plans for duck rice. In fact, have been making plans for duck rice repeatedly for some time now; only to be thwarted in the end by a myriad of reasons. No duck for me. Hell, no lunch for me either!

Came home to brooding Dad and leftovers.
Wishing for Spicy Beef Foldovers.
Alas, I faced a boring day.
Now someone throw a steak my way.

A very, very boring day indeed.

1 comment:

jf said...

Wah so u da good samaritan that signed for me la! :D

Autographed fluffy stress ball awarded!