Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Meme 2

Somehow all this tagging is confusing me. I have a whole lotta questions here and I think I may have to answer them. I be tagged by: E.

So here goes.

1.Does the last person you held hands with mean anything to you?
Erm. The last person I held hands with was my friend in Standard Four. He held my hands as we crossed a puddle, and subsequently became my first crush much later. Then of course, after that was consequently my family members la, so yeah, anyone who has held my hands mean something to me.

2. Do you think you're old?
Yeah. 22 is pretty old. I feel old. My back hurts and I feel like I have been working for years.

3. Are you afraid of the dark?
I was. I used to go to my parents room and stare at them sleeping till I felt better.

4. Do you like your life at the moment?
No. I can't buy a camera, I can't land myself a nice guy so I can bring him home to my mom and say 'Mom meet -insert name-' and keep him away from my dad (who WILL be wielding a cleaver), I can't seem to get my brain cells to move, and most of ALL I can't get what I want. So NO. I DO NOT like my life RIGHT now. But I DID like it three weeks ago.

5. Ever talked to someone that was drunk?
I don't associate myself with drunks. But yes, it was my drunk ass uncle. He didn't talk so much as slurred his way into a semi-coherent monologue with me within earshot.

6. How tall is the person you like?
Not very. Nuff' said. I am too tall for everyone anyway.

7. Have you ever lost a friend?
To death, no, but to life? Yes.

8. Did you have a dream last night?
No I didnt. I find myself too jaded to dream. Besides if I do dream anyway its all a bunch of nonsense with Orlando Bloom in it semi-naked. Not that I am complaining....

9. Have you ever crawled through a window?
I'd rather not try. I doubt my window can handle me.

10. What song are you listening to now?
The Unsung War- courtesy of J.

11. How often do you talk on the phone?
Not often at all. Almost never.

12. How happy do you think you are?
Not very. Also 'nuff said. But I am reasonably content and happy enough not to throw myself off a cliff.

13. Are you in a complicated relationship?
With who? What relationship? Lets see. With Maya: yes. With my pillow: yes. With my family: Hell yes. With my self: You betcha. With someone I'd rather not mention: ARE YOU KIDDING me? What kind of meme is this? Complicated is an understatement! All my relationships are complicated.

14. Are you currently frustrated with a boy/girl?
Yes. But this person doesn't know it.

15. What did you do last night?
Nothing. Slept. Sulked.

16. Name one thing that you can't live without.
Thing? Erm. A computer with an Internet connection.

17. Have you made a prank phone call?
No. Why would I???

18. Currently wanting anything?
A new pair of shoes, a digi-cam and a life.

19. When was the last time you cried?
Quite some time ago. For a reason too embarassing to tell.

20. Do you like your hair?
Not right now. But I do, coz its healthy and easy-to-manage.

21. Relationships or one night stands?
RELATIONSHIPS D'OH. Chis.

22. Last person you text messaged?
TK. About work.

23. Have you talked to the boy you like today?
Yes.

24. Are you married?
Erm. Yes. I mean, erm definitely not. (looks furtively around) sorry Christian

25. Want to get married?
Erm, yes. I don't want to die alone and eaten by half-starved dogs.

26. Last time you hugged someone?
Erm. Three weeks ago?

27. Favourite month?
March. D'oh. XD

28. What is on your mind?
Why the heck am I doing this??? And when will I ever get THE pair of perfect shoes????

There you are.

Next I tag J. Muahaha. And MZ as usual. Muahaha.

2 comments:

vic said...

*glomp* there, none too many hugs but then i don't suppose you counted glomps..:P

Esee said...

hey you're getting the hang of this meme thing girl! congrats! :P