Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I AM AT WORK NOW.

Mhmm.

Today is Tuesday; also known as the Production Shut-Down Day. Tomorrow being Thaipusam so there will be no publication and so there will be no frantic 5 o'clock news rushing. Today at least.

So why am I here at 9 in the morning? I have a food review at 12, that's why. Besides, the 'aXe' Men (a trio of very scary, decidedly middle-aged men who scare the living beejeepers outta me, the Whale) arent' around and so I figured better I be around today than tomorrow. Ehehehehe.

Besides, me Momsy has plans for soup-boiling tomorrow and so I better be around. And also my mom is taking me n' sis to KLCC. Heh. Why not. We got a rebate voucher from Isetan anyway.

Hmm.

Also, things look bad for me for MZ's Puerto Rico Night. Mom and Dad has unanimously said NO FREAKIN' WAY YOU UNGRATEFUL, DISOBEDIENT CHILD!

No, really.

I got a NO without even finishing my sentence. Heh.

MZ, I am sorry. But you know what? I think I can drop by and stay till like, 9+. Maybe have a snack n' play one round of Puerto Rico.

Sigh.

Oh well.

I better get going, actually. It's 10.30 am and I gots a press release to process and so I gotta work now.

Goodbye all.

No comments: