Friday, January 4, 2008

Well.

Day FOUR of 2008 and what have I achieved? Nothing. Somehow I feel I should be doing something more beneficial...like catch a movie, hang out or summat. Oh yeah.

I can't.

*cold winds*

Sigh.

Enough whining. Let's move on.

Shaggy mane: Untrimmed.

Reason: Sheer laziness.

However, I have got meself something to do for the next week to come, something that will occupy a LOT of my time and hopefully rake in some much-needed moolah.

Resolutions kept: Zero.

Reason: It's been only FOUR days darn it! You gotta cut a girl some slack! You gotta give her at least another 360 days or so to get used to the idea of resolutions.

Sheesh.

Watched Fight Club yesterday.

Let's just say that:

Fight Club + Sweaty, bloody, muscular, half-naked Brad Pitt + sweaty, bloody, lean, half-naked Edward Norton + brutal fights + milk+ pau+ biscuits+ more mindless TV + B4 sleep =

WEIRD DREAMS.
Take it from me, my friends. Milk and pau and a brutally violent movie before sleep is NOT a good idea.
(and for those of you who are wondering who the heck eats pau at night, well, I do.)
I had one of those mismatched dreams where everything is in bits and pieces and odd little separate chunks of scenes. One moment I was on a boat because the world has been submerged. The next moment I was in school, in a classroom, and dammit, why is the school NOT submerged too??? Why is school NEVER submerged?
Then I find myself alone on a boat with Edward Norton. The rest, as they say........ is killjoy, coz' the very next moment I was in class again.
(whole string of expletives)

Meh.

I go. I go Sims. No one is online (I know work must be hell so sleep well ya'll!) so I will go and entertain myself with making my Sims sing karaoke, and badly to boot.

2 comments:

Memedi-kun said...

I tell you what. I'm reading a book about a girl who falls in love with a vampire right now. I absolutely love vampires, you know that, and this one features one named EDWARD. Ahaha. But my favourite vampires of all time are still A.R's bloodsuckers eh?

Btw, I was just wondering, maybe I should just link all my comments on my blog and then rename my blog as "Meme Comments". Whaddaya think? lol

Ithildin Galad said...

XD u sure comment more often than u update! :P mebbe u should! Hehehehe.