Sunday, March 16, 2008

5 pm

The earliest I ever left. Work.

Not the Earth. If I were to leave Earth it would be at 12.37 midnight. Why? No reason.

Well. A few things happened to me that in the span of 3 or 4 days it did, never will it happen again; not so quickly and not so suddenly.


Patchwork.


Lots of it; not many on my part. But patchwork. In which the patch did some to mend the rend, and perhaps in time the tear will no longer be seen.

In time, this rip will most likely heal. But stitches still there, see? Perhaps time will mend all.


Dinner.


At an Old Town. Let me say that the Old Town branch at good ol' Uni (well, in Jaya One but Uni nonetheless) is pretty good. If one avoids lunch crowds. The dinner crowd is good.

MZ and me had dinner. Nice one, which we spent debating the finer points on how work brings out the best, and in some, the worst in each of us. How work has made some of us into machines of self-destruction or machines with no souls.

No souls. I know a few.


Moving Out.


My brother is. He has left the official resident of the Wong's and hence, I shall have his room. Its smelly, small and cramped, but holy Lord Almighty, its MY room.

Lord bless brothers who move out.


Normalcy.

Elections 08 is over, and much as I have refrained about blogging about it (despite being thrown straight into the fray) I am glad, for many reasons.

This spells a free-er press (hopefully), a less corrupt government (we can only hope) and reduction of crime (if only!).

And perhaps, if we wish hard enough, a better chance for representation and equal opportunity for all races. That is what I, and many Malaysians, hope for; equal chance. Equality and its equally elusive friend, the Breakdown of the Racial Barrier.


Sims 2.

OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE SIMS2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Esee said...

Ahah! Took you long enough to be infected by Sims2..haha

Ithildin Galad said...

yeshhh sims2 is the best

it took me too long!

I want expension packs!

i want i want