Tuesday, March 11, 2008

6 pm

An early day out.

Left office a lot earlier than I've been able to for a long time. And it feels great.

Its been the most interesting few days of my life; I learnt a LOT, ate a LOT and slept very LITTLE.

And I have discovered something I am thoroughly disappointed by.

Let me just say this:

Its a tacit agreement between us interns that we NEVER sell each other out, backstab or make each other look bad. We watch each other's backs.

But from what I gather, a memo on this had been missed. I am appalled.

From now on, its all-out war.

Good, honest, hard work will get one a LOT further than butt-kissing and glory-stealing. And that's a fact.

Karma.

Heard of it?

I am gonna put in all my effort from now on.

And, on to more pleasant matters...

Ahem.

Oddly enough, met MZ, J and Mr. Foo and J's old classmate, A, at the LRT station. Always glad to make new friends :).

MZ and Mr. Foo were headed to a first-day stamp thingy (the stamps glow-in-the-dark, hence MZ's fascination) and J and A headed home. We all met by some weird chance of fate at the LRT station. Thats nice. Brightened up my day.

Had a story which turned out to be a red herring from a sour grape. Haih.

Anyways. I am tired.

Tired of the feeling of disappointment with a particular person. Wishing this person would wake up and realize that this person is ruining itself and hurting friends. But this person will never wake up.

Ah well.

1 comment:

Memedi-kun said...

MZ wishes to make a statement here that she no longer will let fascination make unnecessary decisions because apparently passion is not a factor that is necessary in her line of work.

As written statements lack emotion and facial expressions that could explain so much more, she also adds that all this is said in an absolutely dripping with sarcasm tone.