Thursday, March 20, 2008

Me ME? Meme? MEME?

I got tagged. Can't remember if V tagged me or E tagged me. So I am supposed to do a meme (?) and erm, I still have NO idea what it is... but thanks to my gorgeously big brain (insert disbelieving snort) I have sort of figured it out. I tag....... J! I tag J! Do a meme! I also tag MZ.

So here goes ya...


1. When you look into the mirror...

Erm, I rarely do. Unless its to check my hair and make sure I look remotely human, or to make sure I dont scare away small children and small animals. But when I DO, erm, I see a flat nose, pimples and a face only a mother could love. Then again, if mothers love K and sweet girls like V also loves K... I think I should be fine. Hahahaha. (insert: Damn whales!-K)

2. When did you last see someone picking their nose?

Erm. Two hours ago? Some chink dude in his Wira. Chish. Its disgusting, but hey, we ALL do it.

3. What are you doing now?

Typing out answers to this meme.. wait. Thats what EVERYONE answers. No. I am gonna be different. I am eliminating WORLD HUNGER as we speak. (or write)

4. What would be the best birthday present?

A new brain. Hahaha. No la. Hmm.. best b-day pressie eh? Since I JUST had me bday, I can't really say... *pretend paiseh* Actually, any Sims2 EP's would be excellent. Hahaha. Though just being with good friends and good food is just the best. And with my family too! Thats even better.

5. Who do you think is hot right this moment?

Ohhhhhhhh. Wrong question to ask me.... I think:

1) Jason Castro of AI 7: Puppy dog eyes the shade of the sky. Sweet, sleepy smile. Shy, awkward demeanour. Need I say more???!!
2) That Caucasian guy I saw on the LRT. He has the best erm, *ahem* rear view I've ever seen.
3) My brother.


GOTCHA! Yes, he is HOT at the moment b'coz his NEW APARTMENT has only ONE ceiling fan, and it doesnt work so good. He sure is hot right now. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHA. Gave you guys a fright eh?

6. Who annoyed you recently?

My Maya. She clambered on my clean jeans and successfully turned it into dirty jeans. But I forgave her in 2 secs cause she looked SO CHEWT and SO apologetic. *melts*

7. Where did you meet your loved one? If you have yet to find, where do you plan to meet him/her?

I met Maya at the SPCA. She was all brown and white and furry and tiny and she was looking at me like I was the ONE. She licked my fingers. She gave me a look that said 'Love me'. And then I plunked down RM 250 and got myself a licky, jumpy, sneaky and fussy medium-sized mutt with a sassy attitude and a tendency to sleep on her job.


8. How will you use this meme for the benefit of mankind?

I wont. Because I still dont grasp the concept of a meme just yet and I think I had better not unleash something that may potentially cause a fatal pandemic of Internet nonsense.


Did I get that? Is it right?

Nvm. Goodnight. ^^

6 comments:

Sean said...

Though it's pretty complicated, I will try to explain meme. Meme (pronounced mim, NOT mi-mi) is any unit of cultural information that gets transmitted through repeated actions, imitation or verbally. Examples include ideas, thoughts, concepts, practices, dances, fashion and many more. It can evolve and cross cultures similar to a virus. Just think of it as a cultural evolution similar to genes.

Common memes are: Songs that you can't stop humming to: Jingle Bells, religion, movie quotes: "Asta la vista, baby!", "You had me at hello", Longcat(Once upon a time there was a very long cat. It was so long it became a meme. Look it up), technological artifacts such as paper clip or pencil, "All your base are belong to us", jokes, Mary Had a Little Lamb, conspiracy theories: Roswell Incident, even meme itself is a meme (called a metameme).

But how does self-analysis fit as a meme? I have no idea. Could someone explain to me?

Sean said...

When I look into the mirror, I see a HAWT sexy beast staring back at me. RAWR!

Ithildin Galad said...

LOL!!!!!

Thanks sean!

I really have no idea why this is a meme. Honestly. I see it in K and E's blog and i got tagged so I dunno.

But it now makes a little sense. I think its not so much a self analysis as opposed to a sheer expression of self- nonsense. Perhaps? XD

Memedi-kun said...

Why don't you ask me? lol. But what sean said is essentially correct. I shall explain why the above is a meme after my breakfast.

Memedi-kun said...

I, at least, believe that questionnaire memes are memes because the word has been misunderstoof. A meme is only a meme when it is repeated, copied, replicated. Thus, by 'copying' out questionnaires such as this and reproducing it thus it seems like a meme. And since the questionnaire is a general one, it can transcend culture and anyone can pick it up. Does it make it a meme then?

Ithildin Galad said...

wowsers

i think yeah mekz that makes sense.
it should.
i mean, e's blog is all meme!

XD

its a meme then!