Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Strawberry Fields and Statistics

So it's TWO days after my birthday... So I am officially an old hag at the ripe old age of 22.

Its been a GREAT Birthday, and it's thanks to these people:

My family. Especially brother dearest. XD

J, K, V and MZ.

Ah, MZ.

Ahem. I had a total moment of goblokness where I forgot that the person who actually celebrated my b-day with me ON my b-day was MZ. Ehe. So, to make up for my silly mistake and to placate her ('miao', she said) THIS post is, well, for her. XD


AHEM.


Strawberry Fields

Lunch, at a place where the only thing on the menu with strawberries in it is Strawberry Milkshake, nothing else, but is called Strawberry Fields, well, I digress but the name of the place always gets to me. Heh.

Anyway.

Lunch, with MZ, after a morning spent freezing. I found out she was on leave, and I insinuated my wish to have a niiiiice lunch out. She forgot my birthday though. XP. She thought it was the 25th. (Four years, MZ! Four years! -sob) But anyways.

So she came and got me at around 1 pm, where we proceeded to have lunch (her treat, thanks MZ) and on the menu:

Butter Cream fish rice (which they messed up coz' I actually ordered buttercream chicken) and buttercream seafood rice.

Onion Rings.

Potato Salad.

Not bad, considering the helpings are all reasonably big and the price was not too bad either. Normal la, for KL/PJ.

It was a good lunch, talked a lot and generally I felt muuuuucchhh better after that. If there is another thing I learnt about work is that there are good days, and there are pretty f***ed up days. I had a pretty f***ed up day that day and lunch with MZ made it actually just that much better.

Really.

For those who read my blog, I declare MZ may be scary (don't deny it MZ!) but she is a great friend and wonderful company. And I am not JUST saying that 'cause this post is for her. I mean it.

Friendship, with all its ups, downs and in-betweens, is a wonderful thing that gets better when you put enough effort into it. And that means sometimes giving in and just letting go to please the person who, in every sense, is your friend. Not worth losing a friend by being pig-headed and insist on having your way everytime.

Of course, there are those who pose as your friends, and these we don't need. Nopety. We can dump THOSE in the trash can.

And recently, I have come to discover a few of those. And I must say I am rather hurt. Ah well. What to do?

I recently heard (and sometimes I think we should never trust everything one person says, especially when that person changes the story when you ask 'Sure?') that someone had not bothered to actually think about me in a situation that would surely cause me trouble if I had not been in the know. Hmm. Ah well. As I have not the full details, I shall use my own discretion and not answer any questions regarding this cryptic message till I have all the details.

Ahem.

But anyways...


Statistics

I am now officially Stats Girl for Elections 2008. Wanna know how many % of Chinese there are in Pulau Tikus? 77.1%! Wanna know how many Indians there are in Kelantan? None! Hahahaha. No la. But seriously.

I do the charts, (dummy and otherwise, so the graphics people can work their mo-jo) and I collect data, which, in all circumstance, considering the amount of mistakes that slipped past the noses of THREE people, I have to re-count many things. Work will be mad tomorrow.

Ah well. Bring on the blurred eyes!

Okay, I end here. I've got to try to get IMVU running now.

Goodnight ya'll.

2 comments:

Memedi-kun said...

I've never denied it. I whole-heartedly embrace it and expect people to know it and thus, stay on my good side OR ELSE. Muahaha.

IMVU is cute right, right, right? =)

Ithildin Galad said...

Yes! IMVU is so super awesome!

No regrets.

Keep looking for u tho, u not there.

Where u be la? ur msn also crazy one.