Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Time is too precious to waste on a lecture designed for Insomniac Research!

So I travelled all the way today, to the MTFA class, and to me chagrin, I am one hour early. Eeeks.

No bother, me thinks. Just chill in the blissfully empty classroom. Eat me cheese bun. Wait for the rest of my usual gang to show up; J and K, maybe even MZ. (Startin' to use initials now. Privacy, y'know.) Was glad when Bra-man made an appearance, followed as usual by the skulking figure of HS, which prompted me to check my body to make sure my Kevlar suit was fixed on properly. Bra-man, as usual, was OTT; but I was glad for some relief from boredom.

The lecturer shows up and suddenly the classrom becomes the IRDC. Isomniac Research and Development Centre. Evil plan? Take over the world; one lecture hall at a time. When we all become mindless zombies from Sopoforic Speech Patterns TM , they shall proceed to:

1) Induce catatonia in the minds of the following world leaders and opinion leaders: Mahatma Ghandi, George W. Bush, The Dalai Lama, Britney Spears, Brangelina, TomandKatie, Jose' Carreras and Ong Han Sean.

2) Bloody take over the World. What else? Eat burritos?

Now, do not, for a moment, get me wrong. I love going for classes. Seriously. Just so I can catch up with my ridiculously funny friends, eat two-hour lunches, make crude jokes, make plans for movies and perhaps get an education along the way. But I draw a line at world domination schemes.

Because really, when you travel two hours to get somewhere, you expect it to be worth it. Are two hours of torture in a POW (Prisoner of Why-the-fuck-is-this-happening-to-me??!!) camp worth it? I have had more fun chewing on cardboard.

Not to mention I kept getting strange looks from this 'auntie'; whose eyes were glued on me the whole journey. DISTURBING, much?

I mean, enough already.

I demand my money back. For my LRT ride and my Uni fees.

No comments: