Sunday, November 25, 2007

I am Happy.



I am Content.



At the rate I go, by end of this week, many (if not all) of you would have willingly whipped out your semi-automatics and sniper rifles and machine guns to shoot me repeatedly where it hurts the most.



And I would not blame you.



Though, considering I am somewhat amusing and I make nice pancakes... perhaps you could put off my execution till, say, end of December? I would like to watch Golden Compass first and use my laptop for at least a month.



Oh, didn't I mention?



I am getting one.



And just in case (well, this IS the Internet) anyone who is thinking of mugging me, think hard, buster, because my laptop will be a low-budget one and I am a very, very large girl who is much stronger than she looks (I wash toilets with nothing but a coconut brush and a 3M scotch-pad, and it is still sparkling clean- its all upper-body strength) . I also will not be stupid enough to carry it around with me everyday, d'oh. So go rob someone else.



Have I mentioned I'll be getting a laptop? No? Well, now I am.



Ahem. *dodges a barrage of bullets*



I am currently addicted to Chocolatier and Plant Tycoon. No, really. Somehow or other, thanks to MZ, I am beginning to love simple games that you can play on your desktop and multitask at the same time.

I can write crap on Moral shishkebab and grow my plants.


I can type out reviews and build my chocolate empire.


I can grow plants and sell chocolates at the same time.


I can chat, type and surf the Internet while selling chocolates and growing plants.


It's friggin' amazing, people.


I have got recipes of all the truffles; they sell very well, by the way. Though they look absolutely delicious.....J rained on my parade by reminding me that I can't eat any of it.


Gar.


Ah. I go. Me skip class today. Me is baaad-ass. Yarrr.




No comments: