Thursday, November 29, 2007

Another day; yet it marks the (sorta) ending of yet another semester

Today we passed up our final assignment. The LAST one. The big FINALE.

It was Feature Writing, and already my hands are weary and my eyes bleary.

I am tired.

Woke up far too early, spent a sleepless night (what's new?) and trudged to classes I don't want to go for.

After so long (yes, it's been quite some time, odd, innit, considering we both leave house at around the same time) bumped into J at bus stop.

We headed toward a destination neither of us cared for, or wanted to go.

Pointlessness can have no grander manifestation than today's class. Nice lunch, though, sushi, (burnt a bloody hole thru my pocket but well, MZ gets what MZ wants so.... ;P) and then back to another pointless class in which Mr. S was busy bitching and pissy-ing around.

Sigh.

I am weary.

I am beat.

I wish to retire to the safety of my bed, but I have a feeling sister dearest will be home soon to ruin the rest of my life. (:P)

I am exhausted.

The ten-don I had now sits pretty in my tummy, the chocolate bun that followed was cold but tasty, my bus ride to LRT was mercifully replaced by a kind lift from MZ (thanks! :)) and the ensuing train ride was not unbearable (not peak hour) and the last bus ride home was thankfully quick.

Bone-tired, but I am content.

Laptop arrives next week; I shall be patient and then I can drool and stroke and make (in the words of perverted K) sweet, sweet love to it. It shall be my other half.

(I can just hear my sister saying "Stop scaring poor human beings with your weirdness, dude. And damn, go get a boyfriend!") -to which I reply I am committed to Maya.

My posts are getting shorter, are they not? (I can hear cheering) Goodbye all.

P/S: And yes, J, mi amigo, mea culpa, me sorry me accuse you! ;P

P/P/S: OOh, had a K and Bozu experience in MZ's car; cockroach bloody crawled on my toes!!!!! Luckily MZ kept cool. Me freaked, o'course. I shook my feet violently and squealed and then it disappeared. Damn, I squealed like a pig about to be made into bacon. The shame!!

3 comments:

jf said...

I'll have you as bacon tmr morning. I emphatizeeeeeee....

Memedi-kun said...

Muahaha. Your welcome. The lift was so worth it because of the imaginary cockroach. Me and my friendly housemate weren't disturbed by it at all and we were stuck in the car for 40 minutes trying to get pass the traffic jam to KFC.

Ithildin Galad said...

but mekz! it was a cockroach, i swear! i felt it's tentatcles! err wait, feelers! it was gorss and creepy and horrible! eeewww