Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I will be shot. I am sure of it.

For many reasons:

1) I've been going on about my laptop for weeks now; I am either lusting after it, bitching about it, talking about it or plain ranting about it. I apologise to you, my friends, and thank you for your patience. I have finally acquired it (it is still in the factory somewhere in Dell-land, but it will be here SOON) and so I will finally shut up.

2) I was mean, no, seriously, mean to a few people. Three guesses towards whom (the third occuring only just this morning). Though I must admit everyone gets mean once a while its just not quite me, now, is it? Don't get me wrong; I am not claiming I am goody-goody or whatever, but I am many things, mean is not exactly what I do on a regular basis. I am loud, blur, very slow and very high-strung, but not mean. *shrug*

3) I've been a Chocolatier Maniac. So much so I ignore summonses, ignore invitations to eat cake (yesterday being my mum's b-day, Classic Cheese from Secret Freakin' Recipe, yum) and even abandon normal bath-times.

I sigh.

Hmmm.

Short post today; must be losing my fondness for wasting people's precious time.

=P

1 comment:

Memedi-kun said...

Chocolatier 2's final mission was jaw-dropping. And the ending was...(censored due to spoiler content)