Monday, December 3, 2007

Why am I not Blogging?

In light of recent events, it has simply occurred to me I did not blog despite having a subject to brag...err, I mean, blog about. My new Hotrod! (a curious term used by J to refer to my Laptop) Yes, my friends, IT is here and I can stop talking about it after this post. *champagne popping*

It came upon a sunny Saturday, (after a very exciting phone call from my brother on Friday morning informing me of it's imminent arrival, to which I squealed and shrieked and generally acted in a deplorably embarrassing manner) while I was picking up all manner of Unspeakables (another curious term courtesy of my father to use upon the private undergarments of certain Wongs) and sniffing out every microscopic bit of dust from every nook and cranny.

It was Cleaning Saturday, and I eagerly looked out the window every millisecond for the sound of the lorry and the bark of Maya, who, as usual, barks at anything that so much as approaches our house. That includes insects, frogs, imaginary dingbats and various hallucinations of various barkable enemies.

It arrived in a SKYNET lorry, and my brother dealt with it accordingly. I made him a deal; I will mop the living room floors and do his part of the chores and he sets up my laptop for me. To which I regret, because it turns out that the laptop needed no setting up. All you had to do was turn it on and wait. Thats' it. Everything is ready.

*shoots self in leg*

But it was alright, I got some extra exercise... (sure, that is what I care about, uh huh, witness the false self-assurance, my friends.)

*sigh of contentment*

So that's it.

Now, I can move on with my posting.

Study week has started, and I have achieved many things.

1) I have discovered that I can put a Daisy-shaped clock on my Vista sidebar, and I have named my clock Ithildin's Bane.

2) I have re-played Chocolatier 2 and am nearly at where I was in my former desktop.

3) I have managed to wipe off several stubborn grubby finger-marks off my laptop.

4) I have managed to breathe in and out for the past three days with no problems.

5) I have teased Maya mercilessly by flopping her ears and poking her in the nose.

6) I have eaten food with no dastardly consequences.

7) I have watched my 3rd re-run of The Devil Wears Prada and the 4th re-run of Underworld: Evolution.

8) I have made plans for Golden Compass.

9) I am still alive!

10) I have not studied.

........................................................

Oh s***.
Hmmm.
I think I may have lost most of my Feature Writing notes. It is somewhere in my bag, and I simply cannot bring myself to study for a subject that has 'Writing' in it. How can you study writing?
And besides, if my memory serves me well I should be able to remember what Datin thought us last semester......wait.
I am relying on my memory??
*pulls out long, long, rope and ties to ceiling fan*
Goodbye everybody.

*jumps*

*ceiling fan breaks*
Ah, garn it.

I have a Moral textbook. It tells me that the few Morals I should live by are:

1) The way of noble life and self-sacrifice is to eat the last piece of chocolate so that YOU shall bear the burden of sugar instead of your overweight brother and diabetic father.

2) The ultimate good deed is to help your friends escape the stressfulness of studying by providing a distraction of movies, chatting and loooong lunches.

3) The only way to achieve enlightenment is to turn up the brightness of your laptop in the middle of the night as you build your chocolate empire.

With these morals, I shall rule the world!!!!! *evil laughter*

......................I had a Pinky & the Brain moment.
Sigh.
I think I go now. I feel rather bleargh. Though, really, how can one feel bleargh? I mean, bleargh-ism is a state of mind and -
*gets shot, finally*
Damn.

No comments: