Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Alcapone, Takoyaki, I No Study.

These are the best parts about having friends; good ones.

1) They make you forget that your computer is busted and that you are on a tentative diet.

2) They make your day much better even though you are having a bad one; and have been
having bad ones for days. (Due to aforementioned busted computer)

3) They never fail to cheer you up with funny remarks.

Today I went to eat donuts and Takoyaki. For those who do not know what takoyaki is... wait. The only few people who read my blog DO know what takoyaki is. So never mind. But seriously.

Takoyaki is a delicious little Japanese treat. It's made up of Tako and Yaki.

Tako: Octopus, Yaki: Err, ball of flour?

It comes in a little ball; topped with a tasty BBQ-ish, sweetish and tangy sauce and fish flakes. And some other stuff I don't know but I will eat anyway. Its served piping hot (umm, yes, J should know all about piping hot ;p) and fresh off the pan. Eat with a stick and a wide open mouth.

Dee-lishous. It is a little salty/sweetish with a real zing. It's gooood. Much better than the ones in MidValley. Pretty pricey though; RM4 for three small little balls. (Why do I suddenly sound like a horny old lady paying for a gigolo with a mutated -----???? Everyone say "Ewwwwwww")

Hmmm.

My separation from Christian is taking it's toll. I miss him, I do, but he's currently indisposed. There is something wrong with his, erm, bits.

(OMG there I go again.)

Hmmmm. It's time I took a gooooood hard look at my life.

Anyway.

Sunway Pyramid is a cool hangout; nice buncha affordable stuff, some cool food shops, and lotsa things to look at.

Oh, and J-Co.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. *drools over keyboard and gets electrocuted*

I ate the Alcapone (pronounced Al-Ke-Po-Nee, me thinks), the Oreo one, the Belgian Chocolate one, heck, I ate heckuva a lot and we were passing around the different types of donuts. We were messier than the buncha kids next to us; the way the smooth creamy fillings were oooooozing out and the way each bite was pure pleasure. We passed around the donuts, sticky fingers and all.

Deeeeeeeeeeelicious.

Food was a highlight today; yes, it was.

=) Very nice.

Altogether, good day, good friends, good food, and no studying. Muahahahahahahahaha. Me flunking the Moral paper.

2 comments:

Hafutota no JE said...

Hmm if the donut's named after famed Chicago gangster Al Copone then it should be pronounced as Al
Ka-Pown

Haha, luckily i didn't go and make myself broke (what with donuts and takoyaki), tho it does sounds all fun XD *regrets somewhat*

Aight well, time i return to my notes. oh, feature writing results out, though undoubtedly we all passed ;)

cheers

vic said...

muahahaha! i've converted you to a takoyaki lover on Sunway Pyramid's side!! >D

shall drag you over more often then.. cheers! ^^